Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love slated for Q2 (April)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, frankly I don't care about anyone else. I just care about what they're saying about Gaga; I'm not on a forum dedicated to other artists. 

It just so convenient that they always seem to get Gaga's stuff wrong. 

I know. We never win. I’ve decided to just wait for the official announcement. Sick of all these ‘rumours’, more annoying when the supposed rumour is from a random Twitter account with 1 follower. I’m just tired of it all.

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aphrodisease

It just doesn't make sens to wait that long to put out the single. I mean, the song leaked almost a month ago, people usually don't wait that long to release a song after a leak ... Or maybe the single is not Stupid Love or maybe the leak was just a demo. Tbh, I'm expecting an album this summer or maybe in fall. Wait & see y'all

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

Felix Jens

The whole SL release thing ,

is getting more and more  annoying .

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

I can confirm april

Surely may, guys

i promise it will come out in june

believe me, july is the month!!!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

StarstruckIllusion

April? When she has a string of Enigma performances at the end of it? Cmon now... how would she do promo? If the song released isn’t this month and it’s still SL it’s coming to flop. 

I think something is honestly up with the album. Considering the single has been ready for a while and even shot a video and all, yet it’s still not released is suspicious. Especially when Applause/PI were leaking her label was on top and released the songs shortly after. 

I don’t think the album is ready so they can’t release a lead too soon and have a huge gap. And I think Gaga might be going through another creative shift.

BYE

Well, I heard the full song today for the first time, and I now really hope it isn't the first single.  If what I heard is the final version, it sounds like a (forgive me) reductive version of Born This Way, which is a PR nightmare waiting to happen.  She will once again be attacked for lack of creativity / originality.  

I live for an insider shitting on insiders as if they were superior :smh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

boyerased

For all we know nothing was “scrapped” or “delayed” and they’re sticking to schedule and we just set ourselves up for disappointment. 

Archived