rumor

Stupid Love slated for Q2 (April)

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Aren’t y’all tired of labelling random twitter accounts as insiders? Chile. At least Mr. S and BlackoutZone are known insiders. Y’all need to take a break.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Reality
7 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Aren’t y’all tired of labelling random twitter accounts as insiders? Chile. At least Mr. S and BlackoutZone are known insiders. Y’all need to take a break.

And look how that turned out

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

🃏🖤👹

PatrickMonster

If they still try with that old ass generic Stupid Love song IN APRIL its gonna be officially the messiest era ever lol. I will buy anything she puts out tho, but the GP... The truth imo is that Stupid Love has nothing to do with LG6, its just the Stache of the era, nothing more, nothing less.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

If they still try with that old ass generic Stupid Love song IN APRIL its gonna be officially the messiest era ever lol. I will buy anything she puts out tho, but the GP... The truth imo is that Stupid Love has nothing to do with LG6, its just the Stache of the era, nothing more, nothing less.

I agree. Maybe SL is just a Haus labs promo single. Everyone need to chill out 

MessyTop
16 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Ally Campana
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

And look how that turned out

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

They’re still known insiders whether they’re right or wrong about Gaga. But y’all out here holding on to what a Twitter account with 1 follower says. :flop:

Does it matter? Damage is done

PartySick
16 minutes ago, kostauventura said:

Can we just shut down Gagadaily at this point... real housewives no GIF

But I live here :interestinga:

10 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

The truth imo is that Stupid Love has nothing to do with LG6, its just the Stache of the era, nothing more, nothing less.

There we go.

People jumping to "SL is the LG6 lead" makes about as much sense as assuming Stache was the ARTPOP lead.

Then imagine that picture with Gaga holding the prosthetic arm leaked and people said "OMG THE VIDEO IS LEAKING GAGA RELEASE IT NOW"

That's what all this seems like to me :selena:

🖤

Reality
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

They’re still known insiders whether they’re right or wrong about Gaga. But y’all out here holding on to what a Twitter account with 1 follower says. :flop:

I never said I believe this account.

I'm just saying that y'all believe these "insiders", but whenever they're wrong, none of you acknowledge that. You  can't just brush off the Feb. 7th thing. 

🃏🖤👹

Hopefully this isn't a Rebel Heart, Double Dutchess situation. I wish she would just release it already. Like, girl, we all have heard it. :triggered:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

I mean, I'm not saying I believe this :rip:

But you know what, if it is coming in April FINE. Single at the beginning of the month, play it at Enigma, album full of summer bops out in June/July. Fine, great.

But if that's the case I would really appreciate some type of info from her. From HER, something pretty concrete, because we're dying here. She doesn't owe us, maybe we don't deserve it, but it would be the kind thing. 

Archived