*GerWOMAN 

#cancelledt #periodt

tenor.gif?itemid=12708862

*Dutch

#doublecancelledt #periodt

tenor.gif?itemid=12708862

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I really hate Ellen, but does she really want Ellen to backstage and personally say hi to her? lol

lots of talkshow hosts do that tho. Checking if the guests are okay. How they are feeling. What they are going to talk about

5 minutes ago, Varys said:

lots of talkshow hosts do that tho. Checking if the guests are okay. How they are feeling. What they are going to talk about

Ellen not personally saying hi to her backstage is not an issue at all. Im sure Ellen has a whole team that treat guests really good. 

hausofcy
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I really hate Ellen, but does she really want Ellen to backstage and personally say hi to her? lol

She didn’t say she wants that tho. The host asked her how it was and she said that it’s different than dutch talkshows where the host comes and says hi and stuff and she just likes it better this way. It’s not like she dragged her just cause she didn’t come say hi. She kinda dragged the way things worked in general around there. Her responses are very vague tho 

🇯🇵

8 minutes ago, Varys said:

Im sure that if gaga had a talkshow she would defintly say hi to her geusts backstage 

Helxig
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Interesting how Rupaul is another person who adopts the kindness shtick and is infamous for being dismissive and unkind behind the scenes... 

Makes me woner about our own queen of kindness :stalkga:

Rupaul and Ellen have numerous accounts of people working with them and speaking about how fake they are.

Every, single, person who has ever worked with Gaga, from big celebrity names to people just working security backstage, have said how kind and genuine she is. I remember this one story of somebody working backstage at one of her shows who said she learned everyone's names and thanked them all personally and that no other star had ever even given them the time of day. The consistency in this story makes me believe that she's the real deal! No fake bitch would have the stamina to keep up the charade to that degree!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Ellen bandwagon hate is so weird, so misguided, so sad.

When Ellen came out, she lost her money, her career, everything. Her sitcom was suddenly considered seedy, and had an "adult content" warning slapped on it. She lost her sponsors. The president of ABC said it was "too much" for public to see a gay woman every week on TV. There were full page ads in magazines accusing her of being an affront to the decency of our country. She received bomb threats. Just for being on her show Laura Dern almost lost her career, and Oprah received death threats for the first time. The Right labeled her "Ellen Degenerate," the NYT accused her of rubbing her sexuality in America's face, and even Elton said she was "too gay." She was the butt of every joke. She was treated like ****, by everyone, for being gay.

If that experience hardened her, and made her bitter, and unkind, I completely understand that. If she is able to set that bitterness aside and preach publicly about the value of kindness, when so little was showed to her? More power to her.

When someone comes out in 2020 they get to go on a positive PR tour and complain because a talk show host didn't give them enough one-on-one time. They don't have to become a reviled pervert who looses their income and social standing. Thank Ellen for that.

Dutch is a very...unique language :poot: 

Yeah it is a pretty known "secret" that Ellen is pretty mean behind the scenes. Low key sucks because she is known for spreading the whole "kindness" message. 

TheQueenEnthusiast

For some reason her speaking German and us being on a gaga website reminded me of the Scheiße + German kid remix 

5 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

For some reason her speaking German and us being on a gaga website reminded me of the Scheiße + German kid remix 

omg why does eveyone thinks she is speaking german :neyde:. She is speaking dutch. Thats a whole different language.

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, Varys said:

omg why does eveyone thinks she is speaking german :neyde:. She is speaking dutch. Thats a whole different language.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

I mean I get it and I would probably feel like Nikkie too, but then again, Ellen is a TV show legend, she is huge, busy, booked,  overworked etc.  like... Nikkie's interview was 1 small segment from Ellen's show...  y'all get what I'm sayin?  Ellen has tons of guests (especially non celeb ones) everyday lol :rip:  

Archived