💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I blame this mess/drought to Bobby Campbell

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

He doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. How the fvck does a lead single and bits of its music video leak months before release.

He didn’t even push Always remember us this way. He let Never Love Again tank.

Then retired Gaga to vegas and not using all that 2018/early 2019 hype for an album rollout.

the GP did their job because Gaga is an amazing artist. But in terms of doing something that can convince the GP to like something, that matter is nowhere to be found. I wish god didn’t let Troy Carter be a toxic a$$ money wh*re.

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Then retired Gaga to vegas

That was Carino actually, he got the deal :selena:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Linus Gaga

Bobby is not the only one decided what she have to do, and don't forget that Gaga is the boss #BOSSLADY, and she has been there more than 10 years, I think she knows what she  is doing.

Hit me a message and say hi !

crackhead

it seems like she has a really good connection with him and trusts him a lot though. He’s not pushing her to work a certain way like Troy did, and I think she likes that.

HoneyB

I blame the gays 

EEDEA1-EC-3-A13-4-DAA-8526-DE015068-D2-D

My mom always used to tell me: NEVER trust bottoms:heart: seems to be true since they leaked Stoopid Lauv all over the Internet:bradley:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

herassisfamous

I’m just gonna be forward here cuz y’all had it coming. If st*n twitter can see this is a bad move, I’m pretty sure someone who has been working in the industry for a decade - maybe more? (and like 6 years with one of the biggest stars in the world) can see that this is not good for streams or publicity. Just cut it, enough already. Gaga is a boss woman so shw can f***ing decide her next move and if you HAVE TO blame this mess on anyone, it’s on Gaga. But just so you know, it’s obvious she doesn’t care. She wants to release it whenever she feels like, and she wants to promote it whatever the way she pleases to. And Bobby respects that, unlike a lot of people here. As a community that claims Gaga saved a lot of our lives or inspired us in tremendous ways, we really should start being more compassionate and respect her process. She is not just a product she is a human being. And I just keep remembering her Fun Please story. I’m pretty sure that’s the theme she’s going for with LG6 and she wants to have fun again by making pop music, just let her have her fun whenever she wants it.

All we need is love

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I think she knows what she  is doing.

She's doing Haus Labs. :coffee:

messybottom
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Here we go again with this... Personally I blame @messybottom2497-F40-E-18-C5-4-D89-AB34-1551-AF1-C6-

What did I do? :saladga:

im just tryna sit here and eat my food :bradley:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived