opinion

Gaga’s Boyfriend Is Sexy

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

1073645-pjimage-2.jpg?x=800&y=800&icq=74

girl bend over GIF

Edit:

I think knowledge is sexy. I didn’t know about how smart he was, I just knew he was rich. Now that I’m reading more about him. He’s becoming more and more sexy. Also there are some quite nice pics the news articles just like to use unflattering ones.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

What are you doing? What's this? An attempt at being funny about someone who is not even famous? 

No, I changed my mind. I think he’s sexy.

Dukttape
14 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

What are you doing? What's this? An attempt at being funny about someone who is not even famous? 

Their other thread about him being ugly got deleted so now they're trying to get attention with this instead

jprince99x
Just now, Dukttape said:

Their other thread about him being ugly got deleted so now they're trying to get attention with this instead

I’m actually not trying to get attention. I don’t think it is entirely wrong to believe that someone is ugly. People can have opinions on other’s looks. My thread was not even that negative. I honestly wanted to hear other people’s opinions on his looks because I haven’t seen much commentary here on it.

1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

I’m actually not trying to get attention. I don’t think it is entirely wrong to believe that someone is ugly. People can have opinions on other’s looks. My thread was not even that negative. I honestly wanted to hear other people’s opinions on his looks because I haven’t seen much commentary here on it.

:wtf:

2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I don’t think it is entirely wrong to believe that someone is ugly.

Im really tempted to say something I shouldnt say :triggered:

2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

other people’s opinions on his looks because I haven’t seen much commentary here on it.

Why should we even discuss about his looks though? Fans should take several seats and not interfere in Gaga's personal life...esp about someone's looks. I mean if he was an asshole or sth i'd be upset but his looks don't affect anyone.

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

My thread was not even that negative. I honestly wanted to hear other people’s opinions on his looks because I haven’t seen much commentary here on it.

Your comments were negative and hurtful.

If you wanted to hear people’s opinions on him, you could have started a thread clearly asking a question and asking for thoughts. 

There has been a TON of commentary about Michael (and Gaga) in the past couple of weeks. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

jprince99x
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Im really tempted to say something I shouldnt say :triggered:

That I look like Lord Farquad?

CzVTiOyD.jpeg

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Your comments were negative and hurtful.

If you wanted to hear people’s opinions on him, you could have started a thread clearly asking a question and asking for thoughts. 

There has been a TON of commentary about Michael (and Gaga) in the past couple of weeks. 

I agree. I edited my post to make it less harsh. It was uncalled for. I come up with posts here on a whim trying to be funny, and it wasn’t.

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I honestly wanted to hear other people’s opinions on his looks because I haven’t seen much commentary here on it.

Because it's not nice to judge somebody based on their appearance and scrutinise their looks.

jprince99x
Just now, Doncho said:

So you just changed your mind because of the negative comments on the other thread? MESS. What a liar

Actually no. Some of the replies made me rethink. I may be an asshole for making that thread but I’m not a liar.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived