Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it worth going to see Madonna?

Featured Posts

I'm thinking about maybe going to see Madonna at Grand Rex in Paris. But I'm not sure if I should considering Madonna's behavior with her fans (showing up late, cancelling for x reasons, making a speech mid show about x topic, confiscating your phone etc...)

So anyone who went to the show, did you like it? Is it worth the money? 

She recently had to cancel a lot of shows, should I not risk paying for tickets if she'll probably cancel again (it's this february)

Let me know thanks 

100% yes, my Madame X show was an amazing experience

but if you’re going to go with that mindset then you probably shouldn’t buy a ticket 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

If you are concerned, perhaps buy last minute ticket? Besides last minute tix are gonna be cheaper anyway, cos those scalpers need to get it sold one way or the other

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I saw her show in December and it was great. :heart:  It was so good that I didn't even mind that she locked up my phone.   Her cancellations were all due to her injuries.   She performs with pain from the injuries and at the risk of permanent injury because she hates to let her fans down.  Look at it this way:  How often do you get the chance to see a legit legend who's still performing?  :legend:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Thrasher

If you want to see her and you don't have to spend a lot for transport and accommodation, then go. If it gets cancelled you will be fully refunded anyway. And considering her physical conditions and her age, I don't even know how much she'll perform intensely from now on. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Economy

She supposibly has really good tours and based on videos I've seen I don't think it's an exaggeration I'd totally go if I had the money

But yeah the cancellations are a risk tho

Typically u get refunds during cancelations for the ticket itself but take into account if u have booking expenses like hotel or flight etc, they won't reimburse that if it's cancelled

Dukttape
15 minutes ago, Spock said:

100% yes, my Madame X show was an amazing experience

but if you’re going to go with that mindset then you probably shouldn’t buy a ticket 

:messga:

21 minutes ago, Spock said:

It's not a mindset, I always think before buying things, I dont have unlimited money in my bank account, so I'll always check if the show is good and if the artist is in shape. I pity you if you don't do that :lolga:

Archived