šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is going to marry Michael

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Gaga is going to marry him periodĀ 

Mark my words, bookmark this thread ,do whatever you want but remember you heard it here firstĀ 

Ā 

Thank you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

What are you betting on?Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

blankpaper

Thereā€™s a few tabloids that beat you to this assumption hahaĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

Sneaky Oliver

I mean... they have been together for 3 months (?) calm down. She must have learned something from two failed engagements in a row (in a matter of few years)Ā Ā 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

dynamite

If you move this fast with someone else's relationship I don't even wanna think about what you're like with your ownĀ :enigma:

Delusional

EQXAu0cXsAA3fZl.jpg

Honestly slay queen get that engagement ring then sell it for the babylon music videoĀ 

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Delusional

Also, do yā€™all think they would sign a prenup? And who would be protected more? Michael or Gaga? Donā€™t mind me Iā€™m nosey like thatĀ 

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

gagasicebath
54 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I mean... they have been together for 3 months (?) calm down. She must have learned something from two failed engagements in a row (in a matter of few years)Ā Ā 

I would hope sheā€™s learned something from previous relationships and wonā€™t rush into anything too fast because, letā€™s be honest, leaping into engagements/marriages doesnā€™t usually work out all that well for most people...

Hopefully sheā€™s takingĀ her time, enjoying getting to know him, and not thinking much beyond that.

Ā 

Archived