Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Where are my One Tree Hill fans?

Doot

Featured Posts

OneTreeHill_304431300-ONETREEHILL._V3929

Any one else a huge mega fan of this show? If so, who are your favorite and least favorite characters?

Favorite season?

Favorite villain?

My favorite character is the incomparable Peyton Sawyer. 

one tree hill GIF

highlikegaga

when i was younger Lucas was my crush :messga:but now, i have a bigger crush on Nathan :nooo:

him and Haley are relationship goals.:heat: 

such a lovely cast, those 5. i should probably rewatch. 

4 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

when i was younger Lucas was my crush :messga:but now, i have a bigger crush on Nathan :nooo:

him and Haley are relationship goals.:heat: 

such a lovely cast, those 5. i should probably rewatch. 

I absolutely can not stand Lucas lol

Daylight Jokers

I used to watch this series as a teen but I can't  seem to remember anything from it aside from the school shooting episode and 'I Don't Wanna Be' being played on the last episode. I would love to watch this one again tho.

blackpink

i remember it when i was like 5 and my sister loved it, maybe ill look at watching it again since im currently reminiscing about the 2000s 

32 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I used to watch this series as a teen but I can't  seem to remember anything from it aside from the school shooting episode and 'I Don't Wanna Be' being played on the last episode. I would love to watch this one again tho.

Oh gosh I just watched the school shooting episode and I was in TEARS. 

So many good memories with this series :saira: I used to watch it in high-school. I think I was 8th grade and  the show was huuuge.

My crush was Haley. And  I am sure you'd remember this hymn if you were a fan:

Besides the school shooting, I don't  remember much from the series. I need to look it up in HD and watch it again. 

3 minutes ago, me069 said:

So many good memories with this series :saira: I used to watch it in high-school. I think I was 8th grade and  the show was huuuge.

My crush was Haley. And  I am sure you'd remember this hymn if you were a fan:

Besides the school shooting, I don't  remember much from the series. I need to look it up in HD and watch it again. 

It's on Hulu!

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's on Hulu!

I just tried signing up and they don't accept an EU-issued card. :cryga:

Oh well

day talk GIF

warioaddams

My favorite two scenes from the series.

Both Bethany and Sofía showed the amazing actresses they are. Some many emotions. This was season 3 finale.

• 2 weeks later...
half psychotic

Loved this show. Brooke was my favorite character. I loved both her and Nathan's character growth throughout the show. I loved Peyton too, though she got on my nerves a lot. The 1st 4cseasons were the best. I didnt care for the show as much after the time jump, but still watched it. I just couldn't get into the new characters as much, except Julian. I liked him and Brooke together. OTH was such a good show. It's cool to know that it was filmed in the town I used to live in. 

Archived