💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I was misreading the title as stop treating Gaga like carp. And I was shook, because Magikarp is iconic and don't get why we can't do that. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Down playing the several points you made in the OP and they had nothing to add except a tired joke that's over used on this site in the wrong context. :enigma:

This and that annoying ass "imagine how tired we are" can go too 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Doot said:

This and that annoying ass "imagine how tired we are" can go too 🤷🏼‍♂️

At least that one makes sense when people use it. Users on here think they are so edgy. Actually contribute or shut up lol.

Just now, Floppy said:

At least that one makes sense when people use it. Users on here think they are so edgy. Actually contribute or shut up lol.

I like you. :runhug:

1 hour ago, Floppy said:

skeptical GIF by Rose McGowan

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Doot said:

Pop forums are intended to allow people to say "she's such a FCKING sellout. We don't want your crap makeup, we want music. Fck you Gaga"

I don't know what y'all think it's okay to normalize this behavior. IRL 90% of these people would end up getting sucker punched. 

I'm not saying you're not right. I'm just saying this says a lot more about these people than it says about Gaga, and you'd be underestimating Gaga's self esteem by assuming she really is going to let some internet trolls affect her that much. She's been doing this for long enough and seems knowledgeable about psychology enough to know better than take this kind of thing personally. It happens with every single artist, don't worry too much about it.

chaeri pls

Rudz Xinc

What's new? :triggered:

Another thread about people complaining about other people complaining. :triggered:

People make this thread every month. :triggered:

Look at those clowns

Delusional
9 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

What's new? :triggered:

Another thread about people complaining about other people complaining. :triggered:

People make this thread every month. :triggered:

Literally.

People are going to be nasty. People are going to write things. The message I’m getting from the creator of the thread is that people can’t even make jokes about stuff anymore and that’s my whole presence on this site-

Like y’all take the “hate” too seriously, majority is just joking around because people want new music 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

The problem is that you guys act like you only listen to one artist, and you act like there is only one artist on earth, if your mindset wasn't so limited/reducted to the pop music landscape, you wouldn't feel so impatient, about getting new Gaga music, expand your music horizons, there is so much content out there for you to explore, get exposed to other musical cultures, there are so many promising artists out there  

Diamonster

If I was as rich, beautiful, talented, flawless, perfect and I repeat rich  as Gaga, I would not give even one (1) singular sh*t about what some unhappy twinks online say, I mean I'd def be annoyed at all the chaos they're all causing but, my life would be too good to even find time to give a damn :lolly: Haus labs is doing good you all like it or not, same with Enigma so 

I think that's why I just ignore the stans that sh*t on her as a hobby, says more about them than about Gaga :ally:

Archived