Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Meghan Trainor talking about Ex-Manager Troy Carter?

Noah

Featured Posts

Starting 4:50 she talks about her career and how hard she worked and that someone told her if she isn‘t going to do X, they‘ll never play Meghan Trainor again. Since he was her Manager during that period - Was it him? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Glamourpuss

Whenever I see the name Troy Carter I can't help but imagine him as Ally's horrible manager in ASIB. 

I just googled him and I'm shook that I've actually never noticed him before. But it's probably because I'm always checking out the hot bodyguards. :ally:

Omg girl where u been. Its been ages since ive seen u in the site. Kisses

Relating to the video, seems like this is in the first year troy came bit later no. God i really dont love all this medicine and cirurgy talk. Its just sad 

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Omg girl where u been. Its been ages since ive seen u in the site. Kisses

I‘ve been lurking every day here! I just don‘t know what to post lmao I will have an official comeback soon tho! Kisses right back atcha!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

7 minutes ago, Noah said:

I‘ve been lurking every day here! I just don‘t know what to post lmao I will have an official comeback soon tho! Kisses right back atcha!

Yeah i get it. If you feel like it post some ur music if you still produce:kara:

TimisaMonster

Troy is a music industry vampire feeding off of whatever talent he can to survive... :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived