💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE singer/artist which music you dislike... Explain

Kimmo

Featured Posts

****IS YOUR OPINION****

If I had to choose just one I think it would be Halsey, Billie was getting close but the reason why I picked Halsey is because I’ve always found her very pretentious, I also don’t think her voice fits the music she releases, I have to admit that I did bump to “Bad At Love” which is pretty much the only song I have fully enjoyed from her. That doesn’t mean I’m not giving her a chance for future music, she my just give me another BAL later in her career...

what’s yours gheys? AND ONLY PICK ONE...be nice

tenor.gif?itemid=8939912

Hottie Detector

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess Glynne

Her voice is making me nervous, but really nervous to a panic attack point, once I almost did a car accident because her voice caused me a panic attack while driving, so I just don't listen to her at all, she's banned :noparty:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Katy Perry basically because she lacks talent in all fronts 

Came here to say this. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Ugh, this one guy named DC, he’s coming with a love song called Forever! Tomorrow for Valentine’s Day, like could you get any more cheesy? :excuseu:

His song Beautiful Smile was enough, now he’s writing a whole entire album about love, like give us a break!!! :messga:

God, stream his song Blue here if you want, I don’t know why you’d want to :interestinga:

Selena Gomez tbh but the most untalented of them all is that Mabel girl. Her stage presence is equivalent to that of a potato.

SpamMusubi

Selena Gomez because I’m not entirely convinced she can actually sing

Sushi is my one true passion

Bad Kids

Like Shakira, JLO, Tove Lo, etc love them as themselves but not their music. Because their song production/melody is a little different from my liking.. 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

jprince99x

Billie Eilish. Her music is okay, I understand it’s appeal and somewhat enjoy her tracks. But there are SO many people that are doing what she does and MUCH better. Whispery vocals? Charlotte Gainsbourg mastered those years ago.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Taylor Swift. Her music isn’t the worst.. in fact I do like a lot of her older songs. Her personality just aggravates me. :interestinga:

HoneyB

Taylor Swift. Her music does nothing for me. Great gowns though!:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PartySick
11 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ugh, this one guy named DC

I came to say this too I mean :toofunny:

I hear he advertises his stuff in random places :smh:

It's good music but the personality attached to it is just tragique :smh:

🖤

Archived