celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

What does menstruation have to do with having a girls' night out? Do Wendy and her gal pals just sit and gab about their periods all night? And who the hell cares what clothes other people are wearing? In a lot of cultures, men traditionally wore skirts and dresses anyway. 

She's such a bully. I don't understand how she has a show. 

She/Her/Hers

How this thing has fans is beyond me, you need a serious lack of self respect and self steem if you feel like she is good role model for you

Wolf Boy

This is what all the gays get for stanning her. She has always been literal trash, so i don’t know why people are offended now all of a sudden....

JusKeepBreathin

I have mixed opinions on this. I feel like on some people it works. It makes them more genuine and living their truth. The clothes almost disappear because all you have is a honest person so the clothes is just a backdrop.  And then on others it makes seem disingenuous. Almost like they just want a spotlight on them. Like their message is I can wear whatever I want so, f*ck you, here is this dress and f*ck you here are some heals. Which makes me think they are not really happy and just uncomfortable with themselves and the clothes just look weird on them. 

This also applied to some over styled straight people and overstyled gay people that aren't necessarily wearing dresses. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
4 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

"Looky here now, gay men, you’ll never be the women that we are,” Williams said. “No matter how gay.”

Lmao

Ok, one, that's homophobic. Drag isn't about gay men wanting to be women.

Two, how stupid :toofunny: so you can only wear a skirt and heels if you have a period? She better come on her stage wearing flats and a pair of slacks after she goes through menopause then.

This just furthers my argument that anyone who watches Wendy or cares about her in any way is wasting their time :smh: 

The virtue signalling over a virtue that doesn't exist :air: "gay men are culturally appropriating women because some of them wear heels occasionally" :air:

🖤

PartySick

Not to double down but I'm in a MOOD so this kind of ticks me off more than it should :toofunny:

She think gay men are trying to be women which means she has no idea what it means to be gay.

She, apparently, thinks the disqualifying factor is having a period. I guess to her, menstruation is what it means to be a woman.

Someone cancel this show already. She's a prime time drama leech that gets rich off of other people's names, usually by disrespecting them and being hateful :madge:

🖤

2 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

Yeah I’m as much a woman as she is.

The whole period thing is always said to lowkey discriminate against Trans people. 
Some Cis Women have no periods just like Trans Women. It doesn’t make us any less woman.

Non-Binary people also can wear whatever they like. 

yep, and it's also extremely rude towards cis women who for whatever reason never had or don't have their periods anymore, or for intersex people who identify as women, the list goes on...

disgusting

Didymus
9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Girl STOP wearing our silicon. This is for men to put in bathrooms and kitchens not your boobs

9 hours ago, Glitter Way said:

Well if that's the case she should stop looking like a man

tenor.gif?itemid=5683012

Archived