Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II Paradise - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Tell me what song it is and I'll drag it down. :ohwell:

As a host I have the ethical obligation to make sure all rates are genuine and not result of trolling.

giphy.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Just realised I was supposed to tag the participants to communicate the date of the ceremony but I have my rates spreadsheet in a different PC in a different city and I won't be able to acces it until the  day of the ceremony.

FfFfFfFF

Announcement for the lipsters. :vegas: 
The ceremony will take place tomorrow, 29 February at 10 am Pacific Standard Time. Which means 6pm UK time/ 7pm France time. I know the timing is not the greatest but I can't help it. 

In case anybody else wants to send their rates, you can but this is the last day!

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The ceremony will take place tomorrow, 29 February at 10 am Pacific Standard Time. Which means 6am UK time/ 7am France time. I know the timing is not the greatest but I can't help it. 

In case anybody else wants to send their rates, you can but this is the last day!

:triggered:

I'll do it no, sorry :kara:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The ceremony will take place tomorrow, 29 February at 10 am Pacific Standard Time. Which means 6am UK time/ 7am France time. I know the timing is not the greatest but I can't help it. 

nnn well thats a bit early :laughga:  but I'll make sure to look at the results. coincidentally I'm listening to Cola right now lol

Musery

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Ryusei said:

nnn well thats a bit early :laughga:  but I'll make sure to look at the results. coincidentally I'm listening to Cola right now lol

Feel free to bump the ceremony thread once it gets burried under Stupid love thread after 30 minutes. :lolly:

Bubblegum Bitch
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The ceremony will take place tomorrow, 29 February at 10 am Pacific Standard Time. Which means 6am UK time/ 7am France time.

sub-buzz-3451-1521083988-1.png?downsize=

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What? :messga:

Saw that I put am instead of pm.. :bradley: The Pacific Time was am but UK and France are pm (duh :poot:)

Archived