Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This really reminds me of Gaga type visuals

moonboywow

Featured Posts

tylerjs

I agree! A lot of K/C-Pop artists have suuuper amazing visuals, a lot of which seem to be very fashion/effect-forward like Gaga has been over the years. Some of my favorite visuals actually come from EXO and NCT, just absolutely stunning!! I hope Gaga’s new era is as vibrant and energetic as those caliber of groups. 😍

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

LostBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, soularpower said:

I agree! A lot of K/C-Pop artists have suuuper amazing visuals, a lot of which seem to be very fashion/effect-forward like Gaga has been over the years. Some of my favorite visuals actually come from EXO and NCT, just absolutely stunning!! I hope Gaga’s new era is as vibrant and energetic as those caliber of groups. 😍

What I think wouldn't work is the fact they have, or at least that's what I know, a big big group behind them making art decisions, building their image, and in Gaga's case it seems or feels like a small group behind her that are, unfortunately or fortunately, her friends and yes people, so the art outcome hasn't been as impactful or vibrant, fashion forward, colorful, as it used to be.

That's what I think right now, but I could be very very wrong.

moonboywow
22 minutes ago, soularpower said:

This is why Gaga should work with Korean producers and all that. Imagine the looks. And music videos. Omg. 

Archived