💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga - Stupid Illusion

Woohoo

Featured Posts

What do you guys think of my new #1 chart-smashing hit mashup? :flutter:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Bubblegum Bitch

When I listened to this for the first time, I thought 'meh, nothing special'. But now it sounds pretty cool, I like it. :music: This would be a huge club hit. :golfclap:

The fact that someone actually took the time to make that original perfect illusion leak and people actually thought it was real..:ladyhaha:

8 hours ago, tomsches said:

You can't post leaks. Enjoy your permaban.

The instrumental is my chart-smashing #1 hit wonder remake, no leaks detected :what:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

7 hours ago, Floppy said:

The fact that someone actually took the time to make that original perfect illusion leak and people actually thought it was real..:ladyhaha:

This is the only fanbase who will put effort into making a full songs just to troll the clowns :bradley:

1 hour ago, Economy said:

My trend is taking off :party:

We stan :enigma:

TimisaMonster

We are the clowns making our own circus music...yee haw Joanne...yee haw

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived