Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's past as an intern for a Music Publishing company

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why has Gaga never mentioned she was an intern for a music company? :oprah:

She definitely edits her past to fit the image she wants to present to the world. It sounds more rugged to say you were a waitress and a go-go dancer than to say you interned in an office setting :shrug:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Because that has more of a connection to music than saying you were a waitress and go go dancer but I guess to make her rise to fame more dramatic... :ladyhaha:

It was just basic office work :shrug:

The jobs she talks about are the interesting ones. She's an entertainer she wants to entertain.

SpamMusubi

"Not so very long ago, college drop-out Stefani Germanotta was a dumpy brunette in a back-room music industry office job.":cryga:

Spoiler

That's kinda harsh lol

Sushi is my one true passion

LGMonster95

Gaga's ambition and determination to become someone in the music industry is outstanding and she did said a lot of times before that she worked multiple jobs to get to where she is today and she has been through a lot, even trauma....And then you have some people saying that she's lazy, I mean f*cking hell this woman most likely doesn't even know what lazy means

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, SpamMusubi said:

"Not so very long ago, college drop-out Stefani Germanotta was a dumpy brunette in a back-room music industry office job.":cryga:

Hide contents

That's kinda harsh lol

And Starland saying her band was "awful" with "bad songs" on top of saying she "hardly stood up in the crowd" then insisting by adding she was " quite ordinary to look at".

Rob Fusari explaining that gaga was "a little overweight", that he didn't see the potential in her while watching her perform and how while meeting her for the first time he was like "I thought, ‘That could be her. But I hope it’s not.'" .

That was when gaga was HUGE and you can tell by how medias were looking to debunk her + how bitter her former collaborators not getting a huge piece of this giant cake were. Fusari sued her for 20 millions claiming he was key in making the lady gaga brand after that...

They were mad to see her getting from one of their client to this huge star doing hits on her own.

FfFfFfFF
43 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

2014 is so flawless! 
2017 is a serve

Did you mean to post this in @Twitter's today thread? :oprah:

35 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Because that has more of a connection to music than saying you were a waitress and go go dancer but I guess to make her rise to fame more dramatic... :ladyhaha:

Well she was also those two things so I don't see the problem. It's not like every single intern at Sony/ATV managed to become a globally renowned superstar.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

40 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She has, in lots of her early interviews she would say stuff like "I was working at a publishing company, writing songs for other people...". That's the same company this interview is talking about, she started as an intern and worked her way up a little bit before being signed herself.

29 minutes ago, SpamMusubi said:

college drop-out Stefani Germanotta

It's interesting to think this was the go-to way of referring to her until 12 years ago, now it's just Lady Gaga and literally everyone knows who she is. Unbelievable

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

20 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga's ambition and determination to become someone in the music industry is outstanding and she did said a lot of times before that she worked multiple jobs to get to where she is today and she has been through a lot, even trauma....And then you have some people saying that she's lazy, I mean f*cking hell this woman most likely doesn't even know what lazy means

Yeah... First thing that came through my mind... This was one of the jobs she took at time. It's interesting to know this things. The multitude of things she did before she became a known artist. Goes to show you her drive how she manage her life, how hard she worked. 

54 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

When I look back on my life it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened, it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. 

Smother Em Eh
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did you mean to post this in @Twitter's today thread? :oprah:

OMFG yes I did! 
I feel so stupid now:toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Smother Em Eh said:

OMFG yes I did! 
I feel so stupid now:toofunny:

The only ones that were ''stupid'' were the ones that didn't figure it out. :staymad:

And the love, stream Stupid Love. 

47 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

this must be quoted. Just quoted.

Also it's no wonder she came to the music industry by the little door and made her way to the top w her talent. 

hello hello baby.

Archived