Shawn Mendes begged Niall Horan to get drunk together at party

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight
58 minutes ago, Bambino said:

this, too, could be anything pero ay seƱoritas, tenemos que hablar!

D-ICKKWXo-AAtxtr.jpg

Even if he is gay, which is none of your business btw, why tf is he need to be in drag or be one of the gurl?

I thought we as a community been through enoughĀ BS stereotyping to know better? But yeah it's just a joke, constant, endless jokeĀ :interestinga:

LiberatƩ mi amor

Dukttape
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I wish I had someone looking at me like Shawn looks at Niall :giveup:Ā 

This place is more like the woman behind/between them wildly taking mental notes for a fanfic.Ā :icega:

Also why are so many people around them staring at them?Ā  lmao

18 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Even if he is gay, which is none of your business btw, why tf is he need to be in drag or be one of the gurl?

I thought we as a community been through enoughĀ BS stereotyping to know better? But yeah it's just a joke, constant, endless jokeĀ :interestinga:

It's not even funny in the first place but I guess some people like to ridicule others...

TimisaMonster

I also had a "straight" friend who would constantly try to get me drunk and then one night he made a move and we ended up ****ing for months sooooooo....Ā :oops:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

myluis617

Well he is one of those drinkers, that wants to feel ****ed up quick I guess. It does make everything more lose and fun.Ā 

The way Bambino always gets draggedĀ for his threads...:ladyhaha:

Ā 

What is the gays obsession with forcing people out of the closet that they might not even be in. let's go back to your closet years and shove you out of it and see if it's funny then.Ā :nails:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived