Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not them pitching it down....:lmao: 

Imagine your unreleased song playing at FASHION WEEK.:lmao:

I'm not even mad about the wait anymore this is iconic. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's REAL!!!! OMG WE CAN FINALLY CLAIM THE #REAL TAG.

omg!

audio is being taken down everywhere on twitter.

the new synthline sounds like a new Madonna song from the 80's but it's Gaga in 2020.

F*

toddlers and tiaras eating GIF

hyper dance GIF by Toyoya Li

happy kid GIF by AT&T

excited savvy shields GIF by Miss America

#sheiscoming

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 hour ago, MissKombucha said:

They changed the pitch. You can’t copyright claim it at that point. I don’t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! You’re going to tell me you’re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raver like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980’s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? I’m sorry I’m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL .. 

Yes this is what she came up with. Look at it unreleased playing in clubs, before concerts, on radio, and at fashion week. The Stupid Lovers are winning stay pressed. :vegas:

1 hour ago, MissKombucha said:

They changed the pitch. You can’t copyright claim it at that point. I don’t understand the thirst for this song - Gaga has hired Boys Noize, Blood Pop, BURNS, SOPHIE, Tchami, Baseck, and potentially Axwell for this album AND THIS IS WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH ?! You’re going to tell me you’re producing with the dude who produced Purgatory (Boys Noize), the chick who produced PonyBoy (SOPHIE) ... fu**ing Baseck who produced trippy-underground-raver like LIFE and FALDAE .. AND YOU RELEASE SOME 1980’s FIRST TIME ON GARAGEBAND DEMO ? How do you go from writing Dance in The Dark and most of the Joanne record and come up with Stupid Love ? I’m sorry I’m ranting but did we wait four years for THAT ?! Girl ... GIRL .. GIRRRRLLLL .. 

1) If this is what we waited 4 years for then I think a majority of us are happy, it's a damn bop

2) I am sure the album tracks will be more experimental. That's always been Gaga's way. 

3 minutes ago, Duke said:

2) I am sure the album tracks will be more experimental. That's always been Gaga's way. 

You mean her labels way? We are talking about the same women who wanted "Burqa" as the lead and they forced her to change it to "aura" and then didn't let her make it a single so she leaked it. :reductive:

MissKombucha
16 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Yes this is what she came up with. Look at it unreleased playing in clubs, before concerts, on radio, and at fashion week. The Stupid Lovers are winning stay pressed. :vegas:

That is until the streams are low because the gay community is ready to move from it, and GP trashes her again for releasing “throw away” music. Some of us want to be inspired by music and not just have a sloppy drunk moment at The Ritz in the middle of two thirsty twinks62GP.gif

Just now, Floppy said:

You mean her labels way? We are talking about the same women who wanted "Burqa" as the lead and they forced her to change it to "aura" and then didn't let her make it a single so she leaked it. :reductive:

Well, yes, perhaps her labels way but we still get her experimental tracks. I doubt she would have worked with all of these producers and ended up with vanilla tracks.

Vitleysingur
9 minutes ago, Duke said:

1) If this is what we waited 4 years for then I think a majority of us are happy, it's a damn bop

This!

Only Bad Romamce is different from other leads. And you know that it's damn HARD to pull off an experimental song as a lead. Back in 2009, when the demo leaked, reviews were very divided. Only after the video came out, the song started to get universal acclaims.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, Petrichor said:

WAIT — THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MIXED AND MASTERED VERSION

It's different vocals for sure.

1 minute ago, MissKombucha said:

That is until the streams are low because the gay community is ready to move from it, and GP trashes her again for release “throw away” music. Some of us want to be inspired by music and not just have a drunk moment 62GP.gif

No the Stupid Lovers still win because we enjoy the song it has nothing to do with streams..... Being inspired by music is subjective from person to person so you didn't really make any points and I'm not sure what being drunk has to do with anything but alright. Have fun complaining ill be listening to Stupid Love illegally. 

B7-C53808-01-C4-44-E2-AC4-B-A5921-E6-DCC

1 minute ago, ltlmnstr said:

It's different vocals for sure.

Her voice is just pitched down lower it's the same as the leak. 

it's not a different version (at least vocally), they just pitched down her vocals. maybe it's a copyright thing since it's not officially released

ltlmnstr
41 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

Reminds me of the Alexander McQueen fashion show when they played bad romance:saladga:

Such an important moment in fashion

Many fashion designers were nervous to embrace livestreaming but we all embrace it now. 

Gaga tweeted the link to the stream and it crashed lmao

MissKombucha
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

No the Stupid Lovers still win because we enjoy the song it has nothing to do with streams..... Being inspired by music is subjective from person to person so you didn't really make any points and I'm not sure what being drunk has to do with anything but alright. Have fun complaining ill be listening to Stupid Love illegally. 

B7-C53808-01-C4-44-E2-AC4-B-A5921-E6-DCC

“ the Stupid Lovers” ... well ya damn read ya’selves with a name like that 🤡 no need to say more when you already shot yourselves in the foot with that comment BAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Archived