šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Big Freedia ft. Kesha - Chasing Rainbows (February 20)

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

šŸŒˆĀ Big Freedia's new single 'Chasing Rainbows' featuring the one and only Kesha is out next Thursday February 20!šŸŒˆ
This is the second time the two collab, the first being Kesha's lead singleĀ 'Raising Hell' off the just released album High Road.

Wanna know how the two sounds together on a track? Make sure to stream 'Raising Hell' for clear skin xoxo:queenga:

Ā 

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

sillynate

A snippet of the video leaked a few weeks ago and it was kinda cringy but Iā€™m still excited because Kesha and Freedia are a really good duo

Sneaky Oliver

I think Big Freedie kinda made Raising Hell worse, not hating on her or anything, just my opinion

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think Big Freedie kinda made Raising Hell worse, not hating on her or anything, just my opinion

LMAO - Big Freedia high-key makes the song for meĀ :ladyhaha:

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

really? i don't like the beat drop and Big Freedia rapping over it. I'd rather her to have one solo verse maybe even the bridge.Ā 

also hi Dav babyĀ :tongue: @Davian

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Yeah, she made Raising Hell worse for me, like it would've been SOO much better for Kesha to go experimental and maybe say the "drop it down low" part herself, maybe autotuned, but she could've made it a LOT better herself.

Chasing Rainbows however, I'm actually excited for! BF sounds a lot more made for this track and Kesha also sounds fitting in this. Can't wait to hear it!Ā :firega:

Joshie S

Listening to Kesha since she first started releasing music, I actually love the energy and the vibes that Big Freedia has on Raising Hell:oops: and I know some find the video cringy that leaked but I actually think it's beautiful and properly fits into Kesha's aesthetic and is just a fun video lol it's not that serious ya'llĀ :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Davian
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Ā 

7 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Ā 

6 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah, she made Raising Hell worse for me, like it would've been SOO much better for Kesha to go experimental and maybe say the "drop it down low" part herself, maybe autotuned, but she could've made it a LOT better herself.

Ngl at first I was like: 'meh, Kesha could've done this solo and it would've been so much better'. But her verse grew so much on me after a few listens! Like she makes the song even better imo.:pray:Ā And they are a so cuteĀ together

DROPITDOWNLOWNOWHITTHEFLOORWITHITDROPDROPDROPDROPITDOWNLOW

giphy.gif

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

• 2 weeks later...
darkchylde

this is SO CUTE. lowkey a chill banger. also, better chroma work than some grimes videos lol!

Wow, I liked this a lot! The line where Kesha sings "Cause I am! Who I am!" Sounds JUST like some of her old stuff like BlindĀ :legend:

Archived