💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hair for LG6?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So do you think she’ll keep the pink hair for the whole LG6 Era or is she going to switch it up? 

I personally like the pink hair on her but i hate that she jumped on this trend kinda late, i’ve been seeing so many artists using pink hair ever since last year.

Anyway, i think i’m ok with it just for the SL Era and then i think she can switch to other bright colors for other singles. I can see her going blue but then again that wouldn’t be anything new. Idk, maybe she could try weird combinations of colors or maybe go all green since i haven’t seen many artists with green hair lately (except for Billie but it’s not full green). 

I think the fact that LG6 is colorful opens a lot of possibilities for her style, it’s definitely gonna be ARTPOP 2.0 :vegas:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

She’ll do pink and then probably go back to blonde. Gaga’s never done a full era (Single release to end of tour) without having blonde hair. 

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

The pink hair is everything! It has to make part of the full era :firega:

I already got tired of it tbh :huntyga:

TimisaMonster

Maybe it's for the first part of the LG6 era but later she will switch things up...she has been sporting pink colors and hair since the MET Gala...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

She’ll do pink and then probably go back to blonde. Gaga’s never done a full era (Single release to end of tour) without having blonde hair. 

Yup, i can totally see that. She has always went back to blonde in every Era :vegas:

SHALLOW
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Maybe it's for the first part of the LG6 era but later she will switch things up...she has been sporting pink colors and hair since the MET Gala...:saladga:

Indeed. I think she has to change it for me to feel like an Era has begun and we’re not “in the pre LG6 Era when she still sported pink hair” you know? But ofc she’s gonna have pink hair in SL MV :huntyga:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Can someone tell me of a Gaga era where she stuck with one hair color? :huntyga:

I think she was mostly blonde for TF Era, except for few lavender extensions 

Venus Warhol
6 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Can someone tell me of a Gaga era where she stuck with one hair color? :huntyga:

Joanne? :wtfga:

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I already got tired of it tbh :huntyga:

Only you i think, cause that's a slayage, a different visual for Gaga. Blonde is getting boring. 

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, melon said:

here for it, she always rocks the pink hair 

Always? It’s the first time she got it pink and she’s had it for months now :huntyga:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Venus Warhol said:

Joanne? :wtfga:

I mean, she dyed it brown to film ASIB and she dyed it for JWT so no :oops:

Archived