💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's Going on With Dua Lipa?

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

First of all, I want to say that I am not a Dua Lipa stan: I've only listened to few songs from her debut album and Future Nostalgia, Don't Start Now and iconic, superb hit Physical. So I don't follow her on Instagram, Twitter and so on (because I don't use these social networks, actually :lolga:).
I think you know that YouTube has something like "Stories". Today I found Dua Lipa's post there (with lyrics from Madonna's song "Crazy for You", uh-huh). I opened it and I was shocked! 
Who is Moza Kaliza?  :saladga: They just write "Moza Kaliza", "Moza Kaliza ft Dua Lipa" and etc in comments section.
Is it something like Lina Morgana Case? :oprah:

hqdefault.jpg

Spoiler

Stream Physical

I was freaked out at first too but no, she's just an up and coming singer having bots spam posts like Dua Lipa's commenting her name. They've been posting on every single Dua Lipa post in the last couple months. Just a promotional tactic that is apparently working lol!

PerfectCure

Moza Kaliza is a singer who promotes herself through YouTube comments. Her music is good, though, I've known about her for a few years actually so I recommend checking her out! :party:

Spoiler

No I'm not Moza Kaliza :crossed:

Spoiler

:selena:

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, QueenAlly said:

I was freaked out at first too but no, she's just an up and coming singer having bots spam posts like Dua Lipa's commenting her name. They've been posting on every single Dua Lipa post in the last couple months. Just a promotional tactic that is apparently working lol!

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Moza Kaliza is a singer who promotes herself through YouTube comments. Her music is good, though, I've known about her for a few years actually so I recommend checking her out! :party:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you. These comments reminded me of good old days when Russians attacked Gaga on Instagram. :ladyhaha:

joannesrats
10 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I've only listened to few songs from her debut album and Future Nostalgia, Don't Start Now and iconic, superb hit Physical

These are the only songs out from this album right now :ladyhaha: 

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

She released her debut album couple of years ago, no? :gum:

mister max

I-

I cant be the only one not seeing anything when I open the spoiler except for "stream physical" (a bop btw)

I'm so confused

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, mister max said:

I-

I cant be the only one not seeing anything when I open the spoiler except for "stream physical" (a bop btw)

I'm so confused

Edited. :madge:

We stan GagaDaily interface on mobile version. :sis:

Ryusei
17 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Sounds like something Moza Kaliza would say :oprah: 

Musery

gypsy101
18 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

there’s also the leaks of break my heart and if it ain’t me featuring normani (though for some reason that one isn’t gonna be on the album)

3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

there’s also the leaks of break my heart and if it ain’t me featuring normani (though for some reason that one isn’t gonna be on the album)

why normani douet won't happen ?

Archived