Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicola Formichetti posted my 80s covers to his Instagram story

Adam Shams

Featured Posts

Adam Shams

Hello,

so ummm like i had my 80s "ARTPOP" cover out for a while now and today Nicola Formichetti followed me on instagram and i started freaking out then liked my ARTPOP cover and then posted it to his instagram story along with my 80s cover of "Close Your Eyes" by Kim Petras, he gave me so much support, he's such a sweet guy, means so much to me, in case you would like to hear my ARTPOP  cover here's the link:

"Close Your Eyes" :

love :heart:

myluis617

Lucky you got to talk to him, I've reached out so many times lol but he ignores me.:ladyhaha: Keep doing what you do :heart: Monsters Rule! :pawsup:

ARTPOP (song) is literally my favorite Gaga song of all time and you really gave it a nice spin. Loved it!

Also Congrats :heart: 

Adam Shams
15 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Lucky you got to talk to him, I've reached out so many times lol but he ignores me.:ladyhaha: Keep doing what you do :heart: Monsters Rule! :pawsup:

i meannn, first of all i have to say that you are sweet af,  it means a lottt really, thank you so much :heart::heart:

Adam Shams
14 minutes ago, dit said:

ARTPOP (song) is literally my favorite Gaga song of all time and you really gave it a nice spin. Loved it!

Also Congrats :heart: 

omfg sameeeee, I love ARTPOP, I mean i think i heard it for hours, beautiful song in so many ways, and thank you so much, it means a lot  :heart::heart::heart:

Adam Shams
13 minutes ago, adterp said:

Nice work ! Glad for you.
Also, both my favorite songs from these 2. 

First of all thank you so much, it means very much, I just like those songs a lot, Thank you again and again :heart:

Adam Shams
15 minutes ago, Hanthos said:

You're really talented and your cover is amazing ❤ happy 4 u 

You are literally so sweet, thank you so so much, love :heart::pawsup:

Adam Shams
14 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Omg I’m obsessed with your ARTPOP cover! Congrats! 

AWWWWW, your listen means a lott

thank youuuu :heart:

Adam Shams
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Your ARTPOP cover gives me Tame Impala vibes love it

Awwww, well like first of all thank you for the listennnn, and i really like Tame Impala he has so many works i like, been listening to his stuff, Thank you again, appreciate it :heart::heart:

Archived