💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

I like her but Billie showing up on a red carpet is not news. No one cares about me getting dressed in my pajamas so...

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, that's BS tho. You are here clearly because you care, and even more so to put your opinion on someone you don't like. But deflect all you want. You're not fooling anyone. :lmao:

i came here to see what she wore, i didnt like it so i said it, the rest of the comments are me trying to explain to you how unbothered i am by her, and you tiring me because you think you've got me all figured out by... 4 comments lmao sis idk what you're trying to do but im certain that it's not going well, anyway

giskardsb
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

And objectively speaking, Gaga's vocals also pale in comparison to other professional singers :awkney: I mean, what's with these villainous comparisons?

TBH, 99.9% of pop singers woud be "technically" outclassed with the vocal instructor from your local community college.

It's what you do with the voice that matters, which is why so many of the "iconic" singers arn't technical masters but their style of vocal interpretation gave their songs character.  Gaga is a master at vocal interpretation.      Billie is approaching her work in a way that matches vocal style with lyrics and production and it's very effective.

The Oscars are or must be a class act. It always was and it always will be. I hate when people try stupid outfits like it is the Grammy.

And yes, Billie included. I Cant stand The guy from pose. We get it, you like dresses. Move on. It's not new anymore. 

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Akiki said:

The Oscars are or must be a class act. It always was and it always will be. I hate when people try stupid outfits like it is the Grammy.

And yes, Billie included. I Cant stand The guy from pose. We get it, you lile dresses. Move on. It's not new anymore. 

100%. Like it’s the one night of the year when you shouldn’t just wear jeans or pyjamas or a fluoro Persian rug because “that’s who I am”.

Like, no your majesty. A little respect for the occasion goes a long way.

Thomas P
5 hours ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

In a couple of years, everyone will forget about her, she is nobody and there is no way to call her. These were her last such appearances, as well as awards. Lorde, Hello. At least the Lorde can sing.

Lorde is one of the most acclaimed singers of the decade, and Melodrama is regarded as one of the century’s best albums. If Billie gets all that, then I’d be more than ecstatic. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

I’m sorry, I’m a Billie stan, but I truly don’t understand how there are 15 pages of this thread.

Like her or not, what she wore, her beautiful performance, etc. None of it was interesting enough for 15 pages. Why is this site so fixated on her (from both sides of the argument), I’m so confused? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Why cant you give your opinion on billie's outfit whithout people calling  you a hater i mean its a  forum thats what its for

highlikegaga
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’m sorry, I’m a Billie stan, but I truly don’t understand how there are 15 pages of this thread.

Like her or not, what she wore, her beautiful performance, etc. None of it was interesting enough for 15 pages. Why is this site so fixated on her (from both sides of the argument), I’m so confused? 

this.

it's the top trending topic, which surprised me. nothing from the Oscars managed to get that attention, but Billie. who only performed and gave a couple of  reactions here and there. and actually said she didn't want to make her presence there about herself.

i-

Archived