Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

WHY can we NOT say Gaga's team is incompetent?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Because apparently its negativity lol :lmao:

Its clear that since the original Haus of Gaga has been gone, the quality of Gaga's output has decreased. Without competent people, everything Gaga will do will look either cheap or will have ton of flaws. The people who made GAGA great from 2008-2011 are long gone.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Can we at least wait for it to be released? :selena:

Also believe me if we get another PI or MR video sized mess I will be the first to skulldrag her whole team but it isnt even out yet so chill tf out :selena:

We’ve been waiting for THREE YEARS and that’s the whole point. Her team is a whole mess teasing an album that is never coming, not even once the lead single has leaked in full :madge:

21 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why are threads like these still up is a more puzzling question:

THE WAY I SCREAMED :lmao::rip:

Imagine being this obsessed with tearing down Gaga SINCE ARTPOP and continuing to stick around just to hate everything she does. IMAGINE not knowing the difference between constructive criticism and just being an *sshole.:messga:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic
ChicaSkas
29 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

LMs are so ungrateful

True and this isn’t the staffs fault, they were hacked.

None of this was LGs plan .

Every naysaying  person on this site would sing a different tune if you were face to face with Bobby Campbell and you all know it.

Things change when you talk to him.

please let us focus on not sharing links , not bashing her team , and being as tolerant of each other’s ideas as possible.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

this is what happens when you put friends on technical positions

This is my only "criticism" of Gaga's team. Being so personal and lax, the security just isn't that tight.

But then if she were to change that, she'd lose a lot of the charm that her work has - that she and a group of people that she loves and respects worked hard on a project to share it with us.

The Born This Way foundation, Haus Labs, every album, every tour, these aren't corporate products or programs, they're things that were built by Gaga and her loved ones.

So I personally think a few leaks are worth it to preserve what a lot of us love most about her :flutter:

But the lady should probably up her cyber security though :neyde:

OT: those threads are deleted because they're excessive, repetitive, end in flame wars, and honestly I'm not sure how y'all can justify hating Gaga for not making release deadlines that SHE never announced :rip:

💚

Archived