💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I didn't have to spend time with GaGa and Bobby to see the result of their work together. Troy made her a superstar, Bobby made her a basic star. 

She's won more Grammys than she had when she was with Troy...also, she has an Oscar, two Golden Globes now...

Please remind yourself about the whole ARTPOP debacle. Troy was the biggest culprit in all of that, she was mismanaged.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Mudkip said:

Can’t y’all spell GaGa as Gaga for once :selena:

GaGa who?

she/her

illySpencer
11 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

She's won more Grammys than she had when she was with Troy...also, she has an Oscar, two Golden Globes now...

Please remind yourself about the whole ARTPOP debacle. Troy was the biggest culprit in all of that, she was mismanaged.

What are you so obcessed with Grammy = success, it's not. Grammys means nothing, it's just a golden stone made by a corrupt jury. 

If you want a proof of her succes with Troy

Under Troy's management   7 millions RIAA albums and 63 millions RIAA singles

Under Bobby's : 2,5 millions RIAA albums and 5 millions RIAA singles

2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Under Troy's management   7 RIAA albums and 63 RIAA singles

Until Troy basically betrayed her and "cashed out". Why do you keep defending someone who was a **** to Gaga?
Under Troy she was a pop star. Under Bobby she has had a career as an actress, she recovered from her backlash and she's changed a lot as a person. She's not chart-obsessed anymore, she kinda used to be.

Reality
5 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1225932253806628872/photo/1 The theme and arrow matches the leaked image. Plus the mountains in the bottom right corner also match the mountains behind gaga. Fornite is involved. Feb 20 here we go. Meltdowns :selena:

The more people try and convince others that LG6 is related to Fornite, the more I don't believe it.

Look, I do  think that LG6 is related to video games in some way, I just don't think it's Fortnite. All of these hearts, pink costumes, etc. are because Fortnite is having a Valentine's day themed event; it has nothing do with Gaga. 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

What are you so obcessed with Grammy = success, it's not. Grammys means nothing, it's just a golden stone made by a corrupt jury. 

If you want a proof of her succes with Troy

Under Troy's management   7 RIAA albums and 63 RIAA singles

Under Bobby's : 1,5 RIAA albums and 3 millions RIAA

Troy saw gaga as a money making machine bobby sees gaga as a person and he doesnt force gaga to do things she really doenst want to do bobby actualy cares about gaga troy only cared about her money thats why bobby is better than troy

1 hour ago, codymonster said:

I have SEARCHED Twitter and haven't seen the damn clip. I mean, happy for her cause they've covered up the leak, but also ****, I wanted to see it :messga:

It was debunked, proven to be from a Pablo Vittar video so everything’s quiet for now

illySpencer
Just now, Suuus said:

Troy saw gaga as a money making machine bobby sees gaga as a person and he doesnt force gaga to do things she really doenst want to do bobby actualy cares about gaga troy only cared about her money thats why bobby is better than troy

Do you think you work in this industry for the rainbow ? Even Interscope sees her as money... It's the rules of this business. 

1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Do you think you work in this industry for the rainbow ? Even Interscope sees her as money... It's the rules of this business. 

That doesnt mean bobby has to be that way you clearly dont understand the point im trying to make but im not going to waste my energy on you anymore because you wont listen anyways

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

That doesnt mean bobby has to be that way you clearly dont understand the point im trying to make but im not going to waste my energy on you anymore because you wont listen anyways

Do you know that if GaGa doesn't work, he doesn't get pay ? Cause she pays him, not Interscope.  

1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Do you know that if GaGa doesn't work, he don't get pay ? Cause she pays him, not Interscope.  

Yeah so your point

Archived