Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha found guilty of defamation, ordered to pay $370k to Dr. Luke

Spock

Featured Posts

and i oop
27 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Her claiming Dr. Luke raped Katy was the dumbest move she did. And really ruined her credibility.

It was literally a private message to Gaga

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall

So happy for Dr. Luke! 

Finally, justice has prevailed. 

Hopefully, Kesha goes to prison for ruining his career with false accusations. 

ItsTommyBitch

I still believe her. The vast majority of women are failed by our judicial system on issues relating to sexual assault and harassment, and we must continue to fight towards a more fair system.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

50 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I still believe her. The vast majority of women are failed by our judicial system on issues relating to sexual assault and harassment, and we must continue to fight towards a more fair system.

I'm critical of the judicial system, but I feel like it's a stretch to say that when most people accused and convicted have been imprisoned for such offenses.

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

So happy for Dr. Luke! 

Nah, even without the rape accusations, he's known to be a terrible person. That's why some artists (P!nk, Marina, Kelly, Charlie, Avril, etc.)  don't want to work with him anymore (this was before the Kesha issue).

I hope you're just being sarcastic.

TSUNAMI

a little bitch that is Dr. Luke can always reject the payment. He is all about that money, honey. Trust more to Kesha than that piece os scheisse. 

ObezyankaNol
1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

So happy for Dr. Luke! 

Disgusting...

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Mariano said:

I don't think she wanted it public though...  remember Luke/s side demanded for Gaga and Kesha's mssgs to be released :rip: 

THANK YOU. THIS.

Ugh, also people seem to be conflating Kesha being found guilty of defamation over the Katy Perry thing with the actual rape charges. Just because she was wrong—and it was supposed to be private—doesn't mean she lied about being raped or even knowingly lied about Katy (it could have been a mistake). The only reason the judge even found her "guilty" (and they shouldn't have) was because it was written down—if she had told Gaga in person, it would not have been enough...

Also, this has once again revealed the gross side of twitter standom. Some Katy stans are dragging Kesha and calling her a rat and a liar, and a handful are even dragging Gaga for...wut?  Gaga believing Kesha's texts and being mildly bitchy about Katy, and trying to empathize with Kesha and explain why Katy might not go forward if she was raped. Sad thing is, plenty of Katy stans have tried to get them to stop—to explain that attacking Kesha isn't okay and Gaga has nothing to do with it—but they are being ignored.

Also, I absolutely believe Dr. Luke is guilty...just like R. Kelly. There were enough whispers about him being a creep before this came out, and Kelly Clarkson basically heavily implied she knew he did some really bad sh*t.

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

I don't know who's telling the truth anymore

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I believe Kesha. I believe she was in an abusive quasi-relationship with him and he raped her on occasion. Because he did it to her, I think she assumed he did it to Katy...kind of like a lot of people, even Harvey's victims, assumed Harvey raped every Blonde woman in Hollywood.

I think it's hard for people to understand why folks stay in those types of situations where's there is sexual but not physical violence, but they do all the time. To me, what was particularly d*ming was Kelly Clarkson's comments...I read them as her implying that he wasn't only an as*hole, but that she heard he did much darker things (exploitation/rape). She didn't out and out say anything though, so I am making an assumption...but then again, if she outright said something she could have been sued for defamation too?

Fantina

The verdict doesn't matter to me, I will always support a victim of an abuse, especially given how many celebs came forward about dr puke. That is until it's proven that she was lying

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

SlaeUrAnus

It just doesn't add up.

Why would Kesha make it up? One, she never appeared as a person who would make up such defamatory accusations. Two, if found guilty, her career would be destroyed beyond recovery, and she lives and breathes music. Three, why would other female artists have negative opinions on Dr Luke?

I just don't believe she lied just to get out of a contract, sorry. 

In my messy era.

Archived