💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's New BF Michael Likely Wealthier Than Gaga Herself

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://beta.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/02/04/michael-polansky-net-worth-lady-gaga-boyfriend-2020/?amp

Lady Gaga for the first time since becoming famous may be dating a man wealthier than herself

Tho Michael Polanskis exact net worth is not known as it has not been explored or estimated in detail, general rough estimates put it in a range of $300M to $600M

Given Gaga's estimated networth stands at $320M, that would be on the low range side of the estimate for Michael Polanski

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Also I'm not suggesting money is important I just searched it up out of pure curiosity and was surprised

I decided to report it simply because I don't think many people realize how successful this tech CEO actually is

Earthling

Does that mean he's going to give funds for decent MV's now :bradley:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

PeachJug

while I agree with you that it's not important, I wonder if it will allow for a stronger relationship now that the guy won't feel like he's lesser than her 

Economy
1 minute ago, Earthling said:

Does that mean he's going to give funds for decent MV's now :bradley:

Omg yes the best career move she could of made... Get married more than double the net worth so she can double her projects falling budgets :tony:

Ryusei
Just now, Fish said:

yaass her elon musk era 

inb4 she met him through Grimes/Elon/Hana :toofunny:

Musery

Economy
2 hours ago, PeachJug said:

while I agree with you that it's not important, I wonder if it will allow for a stronger relationship now that the guy won't feel like he's lesser than her 

I thought this too

In a lot of relationships when one is way more successful than the other (especially if the male is the less successful one) there can be stressors like "is the person using me for the money"? Or just the man feeling inadequate because society expects men to be mor successful

At least that particular issue in theory should not exist in this relationship if his networth is as high as estimated

Economy
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Oh I had no idea what he does lol CEO of what? 

I think he's involved in more than one thing but he's the CEO of some kind of tech company

I read that he has a foundation tho and is very involved in charitable work which is nice

I like rich ppl like Bill Gates who give a lot of what they have away and also take actual time and effort to be involved in their charitable work in addition to not just writing checks

Not rich ppl like Jeff Bezos that could buy a small country and help almost no one :triggered:

Archived