life

3 years since Super Bowl

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

I was just watching a reaction video to this! 

Without creating another thread, I’m wondering how people got to be the “audience” on the field. I know they practiced with the lights and such, so were they hired or won a contest? 

she/her/hers

Who decided to add a stabilizer to that video? It's making it go all whack :triggered:

OT: YAAAAAAAASSSSS :firega:

Jose P

The definition of legendary. Nothing will ever top watching this for the first time. Our girl really did THAT.

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Without creating another thread, I’m wondering how people got to be the “audience” on the field. I know they practiced with the lights and such, so were they hired or won a contest? 

I think they were hired, if it were a contest they would have announced something which I don't recall. :shrug: I think they were hired and signed a NDA. 

Economy
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Tbh I remember reading before that SB extras (the people) aren't even paid and their reward is just the priveledge of being part of the show :rip:

And that ppl want the honor so badly that they'll do it :emma:

I'm not 100% sure if it's actually true I don't remember if it was a reliable source but I wouldn't be surprised. The cost would be absolutely astronomical if everyone was paid (including rehearsal hours)

Lord Temptation

Gagz got an extra 4 million views the last two days. Expect watching the 2017 SBHTS (aka the best one ever :enigma:) to be a yearly tradition :tony: :trollga: :ally:

Fun Fact:

On the live stream one of the dancers fell, but since the TV stream has a few seconds of delay they catch it and edited it.... the memories  :bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2910d3afff9fcaeeb051

Hottie Detector

SharkmanthaC
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh I remember reading before that SB extras (the people) aren't even paid and their reward is just the priveledge of being part of the show :rip:

And that ppl want the honor so badly that they'll do it :emma:

I'm not 100% sure if it's actually true I don't remember if it was a reliable source but I wouldn't be surprised. The cost would be absolutely astronomical if everyone was paid (including rehearsal hours)

I mean I would do that for free. 

she/her/hers

16 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

They were all from local HS cheerleading teams if I remember correctly. 

edit: found an article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7678115/teen-lady-gaga-hugged-halftime-super-bowl-show

Economy
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I mean I would do that for free. 

If I lived close to the Stadium, had the time to spare, and if it was an artist I really liked (like Gaga, Katy Perry, Cher, Drake etc) I might actually consider it

But if I'm doing it for free it would have to be someone I really like, I'd have to have the time available and the practice would have to be in a location that wasn't too much if an inconvinience for me to get to

If those 3 criteria were met perhaps I would too

Archived