shoful

Future Version?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version is Better?

• Future (Official Release)
    • Future (Tour Version)

Featured Posts

shoful

I want to know which version of Future you all prefer! I think the tour version is absolutely amazing and the 2nd verse is FANTASTIC. This thread is also to bring like to the superior version :reductive:

Please vote!

Future (Official Version):

Future (Tour Version):

https://m.soundcloud.com/olivier-dlx/madonna-future-the-madame-x

LETS PETITION TO GET A STUDIO RECORDING! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Andreu

hmmm i think its an unfair comparison since the tour one is so LQ but i think I prefer the album version

Didymus

I do prefer the tour version overall. I don't really like the soundscape of the album version. The tour version would be better (imo) on the album because it would serve more as an "intro" to Batuka on an auditory level. That said, I don't like the piano in the tour version and I think Quavo's presence ruins the mood.

So neither version really convinces me. Definitely my least favorite on the album. I feel like it would've had a better use as a tour interlude without being released as a song. But yeah, if I had to choose, I'd choose the tour version :vegas:

Queen Bitch

The tour version is just as atrocious as when she sang it on Eurovision. I prefer the album version. 

FfFfFfFF

OP tagging Madonna fans to give some love to Future and then having some turn up to hate on it too

shoful
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I do prefer the tour version overall. I don't really like the soundscape of the album version. The tour version would be better (imo) on the album because it would serve more as an "intro" to Batuka on an auditory level. That said, I don't like the piano in the tour version and I think Quavo's presence ruins the mood.

So neither version really convinces me. Definitely my least favorite on the album. I feel like it would've had a better use as a tour interlude without being released as a song. But yeah, if I had to choose, I'd choose the tour version :vegas:

I think the tour version is INTOXICATING! Its so melancholy yet IN YOUR FACE! Its fantastic. And the way she sings is so cool. The piano too I think adds unique touch to an already unique sounding song. And the new verse GIVE ME LIFE :giveup:

I like the live tour version much better than the studio release.  Imo, it's more vibrant, more "there".  But it's not one my 100 favorite Madonna songs, and not even one of my favorite Madame X songs.

I live outside the space time continuum.

shoful
Just now, Ronk said:

I like the live tour version much better than the studio release.  Imo, it's more vibrant, more "there".  But it's not one my 100 favorite Madonna songs, and not even one of my favorite Madame X songs.

Yes I agree!! Definitely more vibrant!!

Archived