rumor

Mr. S: "Feb 20"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305

JUSTIN BEIBER dropping an album the 16th. And BTS the 21st. 

good luck, song needs to be a banger tbhz 

8 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

What if it’s...not February at all though? Maybe it was and now it’s not, maybe it never was, and before we know it we’ll be heading for September and talking about a Q4 release 🤡 

I was just going with the latest rumors... I take everything with a big grain of salt. Maybe it is Q4 release. I'm not one of those who get disappointed, it's all in good spirits for me. In reality no one can be sure of anything. So I'm ready to be a 🤡🤣 and Gaga can release new music whenever she wants i will wait. 

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, Red said:

What makes me really upset is that we are here going mad, people getting frustrated every week, people arguing, a massive drama and it would take one tweet or whatever from Gaga and it would all be solved.

This!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Just now, ydnmnme said:

This!

It’s like Gaga’s team is enjoying this **** show, I mean, if there’s a song coming soon, I highly doubt it’s gonna flop because she announced the release date a bit sooner; if there’s no music coming, it won’t make Gaga’s fingers fall off if she says it’s coming in a few months. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Leoj305
1 minute ago, Red said:

It’s like Gaga’s team is enjoying this **** show, I mean, if there’s a song coming soon, I highly doubt it’s gonna flop because she announced the release date a bit sooner; if there’s no music coming, it won’t make Gaga’s fingers fall off if she says it’s coming in a few months. 

Same tbh. Like just be like it’s not coming this month. Don’t trust random insiders. Look at BTS releasing a hype schedule for their record. While we have her producers trolling people on twitter for a year. Come on.

ydnmnme
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Absolutely agree with you. 
Instead of it Gaga’s team is enjoying reading rumors posted by fan accounts they follow. They see all the mess and do nothing. I don’t see their point, I really don’t. However,  I think if it all was in Gaga’s hands, we’d get info from her regularly. It’s just her management who doesn’t allow to do this 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

7 minutes ago, Red said:

What makes me really upset is that we are here going mad, people getting frustrated every week, people arguing, a massive drama and it would take one tweet or whatever from Gaga and it would all be solved.

Yeah, and it would also notify millions of people about the leak they were otherwise not aware of.

gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, Magui said:

I was just going with the latest rumors... I take everything with a big grain of salt. Maybe it is Q4 release. I'm not one of those who get disappointed, it's all in good spirits for me. In reality no one can be sure of anything. So I'm ready to be a 🤡🤣 and Gaga can release new music whenever she wants i will wait. 

Same, tbh. I’m excited for LG6 whenever she feels it’s ready to be shared.

4 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s like Gaga’s team is enjoying this **** show

What shitshow? 14 stans melting down on a forum?

10 minutes ago, Red said:

Lol as if that's Gaga's problem. Y'all getting mad and frustrated brought it upon yourselves. It's beyond SAD. :ohwell:

Just now, Admin said:

Yeah, and it would also notify millions of people about the leak they were otherwise not aware of.

I don’t even mean a full on announcement of Stupid Love, even a vague ass “I have new music coming very soon!” would suffice for me. I am just so really done with these insider info tbqh

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

+ Releasing a title on the same day as BTS is a bad idea. Not for the charts but the buzz, the fan base of BTS will make a lot of noise on twitter and completely eclipsed Stupid Love. 

this 

Hit me a message and say hi !

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

What shitshow? 14 stans melting down on a forum?

Last time I checked Gaga had a fanbase of thousands of people across the world 

Archived