Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

While we're waiting...

lgsbchac

Featured Posts

So I've been thinking. We are currently waiting for announcements regarding new music (single, LG6, whatever) with no idea how much longer that wait will take :saladga:

So I thought to myself, in this time where we have nothing to do but wait, why don't we make ourselves useful and get productive on a little streaming? :ohwell:

Once the new era starts, all our streaming efforts will be focused on the new music, of course, because we want it to do well. So while we still have time, why don't we host a few streaming parties to give some of her older music (especially the albums released before the streaming era) a boost?

Here are the streams on Spotify for each album as of today:

There are several things we could focus on.

The Fame Monster currently has 950m streams. We could accelerate it's rise to 1 billion streams.

If you look at Born This Way, you may notice there are some songs that haven't even reached 10m streams. And they are all deserving of more. In that regard, Judas is also close to 100m streams.

ARTPOP could use more streams overall as well but my suggestion would be, that we focus on The Fame Monster (especially the songs that aren't singles, since single streams grow organically anyway) and the Born This Way songs with the lowest streams.

Last but not least, some of her videos could use some more views too. Telephone (Explicit) is on the verge of reaching 100m views and G.U.Y.'s videos are getting close, too. Even Marry The Night needs only 16m more views.

So what do you say? Should we organize some streaming parties and boost our girl's streams while we're waiting for new music?

What do you think we should focus on? Just tell me your general opinions, thank you :huntyga:

we should necro #gagareleasesomethingchallenge

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Bambino

Oh you think members on here have nothing to do? Oh they're spreading negativity on behalf of the entire fandom. Don't you worry about them not being smart enough to use their time. 

Delusional

So your telling me Parking Lot (Dialogue) has 3x the streams of The Queen? 

Not surprised 

paris hilton television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Just now, Bambino said:

Oh you think members on here have nothing to do? Oh they're spreading negativity on behalf of the entire fandom. Don't you worry about them not being smart enough to use their time. 

That's why I am proposing something better to do :trollga:

FFXIV WhiteMage

I always stream TFM, BTW and ASIB at least one of them once per day then some of her other alums whenever I felt so. But during my work-out sessions I play all of her discography (including C2C:poot:)

Poissonche
7 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

I always stream TFM, BTW and ASIB at least one of them once per day then some of her other alums whenever I felt so. But during my work-out sessions I play all of her discography (including C2C:poot:)

it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that [smell of] swing :ohwell:

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

Some of these numbers are incredible. Others are downright stressful wtf :wtfga:

Born This Way deserves better

FfFfFfFF
44 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The fact that streams are higher in ASIB and Joanne shows which album we stan. :ally:

Or which was released in the streaming era. :ally:

Archived