Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Have any artists eclipsed Gaga as main faves for you?

Notget

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

I love her and Marina equally. It's really not just their artistry that made me interested in them, but also their advocacy.  I love what they stand for. Had a falling out with Sia recently since her sound (not including LSD here) has not evolved since 1000 Forms of Fear. Currently, I'm growing fonder and fonder of AURORA as days go by.

This is why I don't go batshit crazy when a rumored release date for SL/LG6 turns out to be false, because I have other artists to listen to while waiting for new Gaga music. I meltdown for about a minute, I guess, but that's it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Taylor and Lana are definitely on an equal level of interest and enjoyment for me but no eclipses.

Musery

blankpaper

Odesza is my absolute favorite artist, but they’re so completely different it feels weird to rank them like that

reality’s tight if the music is right

BleepBloop

Ummmm, yeah Lorde did that a long time ago, but still, Gaga has a very important place in my heart that no other artists could take:ally:

Neight Shayde

Nah. There are tons of artists now who are more interesting than her music-wise, but they'll never eclipse Gaga lol

Shav33l

No, not really... But, Gaga, Lana and Dua are my holy trinity! :pray:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Sneaky Oliver

Kind of, i used to listen to LDR more in 2014-2015 but there was no new Gaga music then 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Illuminati

Yea Lana ever since she made her debut. I'd say Taylor is also at the same level of importance to me as Gaga.

blackstar

She is and always will be my number one, even though I'm not listening to her music as much as before. There are other artists like Lana, Marina, Melanie Martinez, Lorde, Allie X, Rina Sawayama, Poppy, Kim Petras that I absolutely adore, but Gaga will always have a special place in my heart.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived