Robo Ga

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathantj594
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Justin Bieber :giggle:

I feel like he'll do it eventually to show the macho men that he isn't the little "baby baby baby oooh baby" kid anymore.

Yeah he’s grown up so much. Now he sings “You got that yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy” 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

PartySick
Just now, nathantj594 said:

Yeah he’s grown up so much. Now he sings “You got that yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy” 

I mean, Purpose was a good album and a few songs came from a personal place but the singles were all basic radio hits lime Sorry. I'm hoping this album has the same deal :flutter:

If it's an album of Yummy's he can keep it :neyde:

💚

ELECTROHEART

Dua Lipa pleaaaaase :enigma: she's my fave right now

Also I would like to see Riri or The Weeknd and obviously Gaga again, just imagine :ally:...

But inb4 BTS or the girl with neon green roots who I won't say her name :triggered:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

IAmNotHere1997

Taylor

P!nk and Rihanna will never do the SB because they made it clear they don't want to.

Bradley

If it's a male artist or male band, Justin Bieber, Imagine Dragons.

If it's a female artist again, Taylor Swift or Rihanna.

freebit

The real question is who would accept?

I feel like the NFL's top pick would be Taylor, but I don't know if she'd do it since it's still kind of controversial, even with Jay-Z endorsing it. I feel like she'd want to swerve any critcism about being hypocritical in regards to her stances on politics and social justice. Plus, they don't pay the act, and she above all likes getting paid. 

I think everyone is right, it's probably Justin or Ariana. Or other acts who have managment pushing them extra hard, like Shawn, Camilla or Billie.

Archived