💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help bring me back to reality

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

So I have this unrealistic suspicion/expectation that Gaga/Interscope bought a commercial for tonight’s game. I mean, isn’t it weird she played this show on the same weekend as the super bowl and we know she’s going to be present for the game. Can some little monsters help me out/give your thoughts: What are the chances this whole time she planned to announce single/pre-order/album name via a commercial for tonight? Over 100 million people watch this game and after ASIB the GP loves her even more. At the risk of sounding like a generic little manager (we know those types) I guess this is something I THINK they should’ve done, but likely won’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️

dynamite

Imagine it :heart:

Halfway through the game the screen goes dark and suddenly you hear a familiar voice... "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand" :neyde:

Chickens in Malibu

10M$ to run a Superbowl ad. NOT HAPPENING!

The whole era might not even bring in 10M$ in profit. Selling music is not that lucrative anymore.

not Chromatica

I've come a long way from expecting so much from this era... to expecting nothing at all. Actually, not true. I'm expecting it to half-baked and floppy and if it turns out to be at least somewhat better than that, I'll be super happy.

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I mean, isn’t it weird she played this show on the same weekend as the super bowl and we know she’s going to be present for the game

No.

In artists' pov, it's kinda disrepectful for Gaga to do something that will potentially steal the spotlight from Jlo and Shakira.

Maybe she'll create her own hype about it (which I prefer tbh).

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

liquidsunshine
8 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

In artists' pov, it's kinda disrepectful for Gaga to do something that will potentially steal the spotlight from Jlo and Shakira.

Maybe she'll create her own hype about it (which I prefer tbh).

That’s kinda true. The girls are already splitting spotlights to begin with lmao. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

10M$ to run a Superbowl ad. NOT HAPPENING!

The whole era might not even bring in 10M$ in profit. Selling music is not that lucrative anymore.

LOL. Interscope is one of the highest grossing labels. I’m sure they can afford it. The pre-adds/single sales would be like 1000% more with over 100 million viewers watching. 

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

LOL. Interscope is one of the highest grossing labels. I’m sure they can afford it. The pre-adds/single sales would be like 1000% more with over 100 million viewers watching. 

tenor.gif

So a superbowl ad to announce a single for next friday? By then people will forget about it.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
11 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

tenor.gif

So a superbowl ad to announce a single for next friday? By then people will forget about it.

No. Actually. I wasn’t clear in my OP but ideally the song would come out with the pre-order for the album tonight at midnight. I made several claims that it probably wasn’t happening. No need to be rude. Thanks. 

leaving see ya GIF

Archived