Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SSN, Enigma, LG6...

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I wanted to express my opinion about the recent topics. First I have been reading a lot of comments saying the Super Saturday Night concert was bad. Ok. In my opinion Enigma isn't my favorite show, the plot of the show don't have too much sense. It's like there's a lot of things that she could explain more. The outfits besides the first one aren't her best. Some choreographies look...I don't know how to say it :oprah: weird? Not because they are odd or extravagant. Because they look too poor for an artist like Gaga, who has been performing and dancing for 10 years. And it's not her fault we all know she suffers from pain and sometimes Gaga need to put more effort or can't dance like the old days. It's how the choreography  is made. You can make more simple moves and make them look beautiful. 

But I watched the show after reading comments saying she didn't sing well enough or she didn't dance well enough. I don't think so at all. It's true she looked more tired than she used to be at past concerts or tours, you can hear her heavy breathing in the 3rd song and sometimes she's out of breath and affects to her singing. But come one! she danced and singed through all the show! I've enjoyed the so very much. She keeps interacting with fans ans she looked happy to be there. Even The Wig™ didn't look as bad as I expected :ladyhaha:. She still have that passion and energy. Maybe she just needs more rest and more exercise but that's all. Saying what you like or what you dislike doesn't make you less fan if you speak your mind with respect and kindness. I don't like how  Enigma is designed but I still support her (:pawsup: xd ) and I don't think it's actually a bad show. But I would change some things in my opinion. 

Then we have Stupid Love and LG6.  In this moment I don't think LG6 is finished and they don't have chosed the first single. And  Stupid Love isn't necessary related with the upcoming album. So I don't expect the release of the song in s short time. For the next era I want the Haus to go crazy and make new unexpected things. Let's see what happens! 

An that's it I just wanted to tell my opinion

jhene aiko laughing GIF

:)

ShayCristoforo

I think she did great, but I also agree that Enigma the story leaves a bit to be desired. Some plot holes for sure 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Suspiria

I agree about the vocals. I don't understand where the criticisms are coming from - she sounded as great as usual to me.

Overall I don't mind the choreo tbh. Though why does she insist on doing that cartwheel thing in JD even though she makes a mess of it EVERY TIME. It clearly isn't working, just leave it out?

Illuminati Freak

Scrap all this Enigma sh*t. LG6 better be on point and bring it. Enigma ain't it. I want new fresh and exciting things for the new era. And if she plans on doing a tour outside Vegas she needs to include more ASIB songs too. I thought her vocals were good last night but the choreography and costumes are way beneath her compared to previous things she's done. Hate to say it but Jazz and piano is far more interesting to me than this tacky rave Enigma stuff. I hope the Enigma aesthetic doesn't carry over into the LG6 era because it's just not gonna click with a lot of people then. I consider myself to be a hardcore fan and I have friends who are too but none of us are feeling this Enigma stuff at all. 

ShayCristoforo
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I agree about the vocals. I don't understand where the criticisms are coming from - she sounded as great as usual to me.

Overall I don't mind the choreo tbh. Though why does she insist on doing that cartwheel thing in JD even though she makes a mess of it EVERY TIME. It clearly isn't working, just leave it out?

I think the cartwheel says it all. The vocals were good but not as great as prior vocals, and I believe it’s cuz they add a lot of breath-taking stunts to the usual choreo. As in, she loses her breath more lol. If it were the simpler choreo from the past without add-ons like the cartwheel or the flying body in DITD, she’d have an easier time singing 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagaschickens

I think it was a great concert! She suffers chronic pain, and you can tell that she tries her best with enigma. Of course there are things to be fixed or adjusted, but overall I think it was cool

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

53 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Scrap all this Enigma sh*t. LG6 better be on point and bring it. Enigma ain't it. I want new fresh and exciting things for the new era. And if she plans on doing a tour outside Vegas she needs to include more ASIB songs too. I thought her vocals were good last night but the choreography and costumes are way beneath her compared to previous things she's done. Hate to say it but Jazz and piano is far more interesting to me than this tacky rave Enigma stuff. I hope the Enigma aesthetic doesn't carry over into the LG6 era because it's just not gonna click with a lot of people then. I consider myself to be a hardcore fan and I have friends who are too but none of us are feeling this Enigma stuff at all. 

LG6 will be what she wants it too, and I'm sure you will find something to bitch about. She doesn't owe you anything, or any of us. She will make the record she wants and ya'll will bitch even if it's better than anything she has ever done. That's just this site anymore.

StupidLoveBis

But gaga was great yesterday, Enigma is the problem. 

Enigma will remain the mystery in gaga's career. Why did she validate that? It's anything but elegant, it's cheap, nothing's right. I'll never understand it. 

It's like Bobby hypnotized Gaga before he got her to validate Enigma.
She could have done so much better.

NewUsername

People also seem to forget that she sang a LOT. + we probably heard the mic feed, of course we're gonna hear every imperfection. During other broadcasts/recording the audio is more mixed I think.

Lemondeduerl
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

But gaga was great yesterday, Enigma is the problem. 

Enigma will remain the mystery in gaga's career. Why did she validate that? It's anything but elegant, it's cheap, nothing's right. I'll never understand it. 

It's like Bobby hypnotized Gaga before he got her to validate Enigma.
She could have done so much better.

I wish we could see one day the original idea besides the photoshoot with Elli. 

:)

TWICE on hatius

We are being too critical over a midnight show that has zero attention except her fans and her obsessive haters. 

enigma only has like 5 or 6 shows left then y’all can at peace. 

I keep my expectations very low for LG6 given she is pushing 40 now and music industry hates women out of 20s. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

KingRedd

I enjoyed it. People just have to realize that Gaga is a crazy energetic performer and doesn’t really polish her shows much. 

One thing I will say is i hope she does polish her choreography a bit. She doesn’t need to dance the full choreo but rather hit certain points and keep doing what she does. She’s so hype that her dancing can look a bit sloppy or choppy. Almost as if she knows it but doesn’t perform it sharp. We all know why but I think she could definitely lessen the choreography a bit and focus more on the vocals. 

May I Read You? 😎

HeavyPunkLover

Gaga could sing a bit better 

I’m used to her serving 98% of the time, this time aroud she was not on point too many times. 

Enigma is the worst thing that happend to her live career. Hope she will wipe it out from the memory of Everyone with LG6! 
Wig = no / outfits = no / story = no

it was boring

the only good part is Gaga talking lol 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Same. SAME. I don't HATE Enigma. I like some parts. I think there's a lot of potential behind it. But if the lazy, uninspired art direction carries over into the upcoming era, I think it's safe to say that'll diminish its success.

Archived