Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga - Super Saturday Night

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was the first time i've seen enigma. all ive ever seen was one fan recording of the beginning of the show (just dance) i also didnt expect anything new. i didnt stay up and watched a replay of the show the next day.

apart from the first one i didnt like the outfits. not much variety and the wigs are so weird. i know its supposed to look like that anime girl but it just looks like bad cosplay. :cryga:

i thought her voice was fine and listening to the tracks in the background without looking at the performance was great because it has been a while for me.

it wasnt super fun watching her though. she never was a great dancer, no performance with a lot of dancing ever looked good on her EVER and im often the person that turns on her live performances just to listen to them in the background.

but it got worse alot (probably because of her pain so i understand but then figure out something else to do.)

songs where she isnt dancing that much or where she has slower choreo suit her so much more.

the worst offence are those weird interludes. its the most cringiest thing i've witnessed in quite a while. it felt like she was imitating her younger self but fails at it.

the way i felt was the same as when facebook is showing you a memory from 8 years ago and you cringe at yourself. gaga is just doing it the other way around. it gets cringier the older she gets :enigma:

though this sounded super negative i again still liked the music. her voice was fine for me. yes she had better days but it was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from anything bad. she sounded good. :staymad:

just outfits and interludes need to be hidden from society forever:enigma::enigma::enigma:

You will learn respect!

If I’m honest I’ve seen the Youtube fan made full concerts of enigma and can what over and over again but saying that this one to me wasn’t as good , like people say I think it should stay in Vegas .

I’ve seen Gaga live MANY times. 
You just can’t compare a recording to being there. The energy from the audience and her is just like no other. 

it’s probably my favorite thing about being a fan of hers.

I don’t think any recordings do it justice and I know some people will never if rarely be able to experience her live, but no matter what I think being there my opinion is biased. 

Enigma is not for everyone, but the campy dialogue and storyline are so fun to me.

Some people love a campy drag show but can’t enjoy it from a pop artist? I dunno. To each their own. 

I was there in person and thought it was great! I’ve seen her several times and I thought that her Coachella performance and JWT was better, but that doesn’t mean that the show wasn’t great. Does anyone know if the fan brought on with her during MR was staged? She seemed way too chill about it

17 hours ago, kaojen said:

I’ve seen Gaga live MANY times. 
You just can’t compare a recording to being there. The energy from the audience and her is just like no other. 

it’s probably my favorite thing about being a fan of hers.

I don’t think any recordings do it justice and I know some people will never if rarely be able to experience her live, but no matter what I think being there my opinion is biased. 

Enigma is not for everyone, but the campy dialogue and storyline are so fun to me.

Some people love a campy drag show but can’t enjoy it from a pop artist? I dunno. To each their own. 

I have also seen Gaga many times live and being there live is always different. I always say I could have a good time seeing anyone live because of the atmosphere. 

The difference here is that her other tours were good in person and on camera. 

Also campy doesn't mean good. There is camp done well, and camp done not so well. Its like the difference between a new Drag Queen and one who has been performing for years. I love Drag btw. The Monster Ball was campy, the BTWB was campy, ARTRAVE was campy. But they also had quality. 

All that aside obviously we are all entitled to our opinion :)

I think Gaga needs a creative Director. Someone who can oversee her vision and make sure its executed well and also gives an outside or alternate perspective. I think Gaga is surrounded by a lot of yes people and needs more people around her that can challenge her. 

But that is just an observation based on what we have seen. Her next album will tell us a lot about where she is headed creatively

rasclautmangos
9 hours ago, AndyVenom said:

I think Gaga needs a creative Director. Someone who can oversee her vision and make sure its executed well and also gives an outside or alternate perspective. I think Gaga is surrounded by a lot of yes people and needs more people around her that can challenge her. 

But that is just an observation based on what we have seen. Her next album will tell us a lot about where she is headed creatively

She has a creative director.

1 minute ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

at 14:05 the guitarist IS PLAYING JOHN WAYNE CHORDS I CANNOT (during LoveGame)

He’s been doing that for the past three years 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

xoxojohnwayne
2 hours ago, Stef said:

He’s been doing that for the past three years 

im so sorry :( im late to the game

10 hours ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

at 14:05 the guitarist IS PLAYING JOHN WAYNE CHORDS I CANNOT (during LoveGame)

That's called a riff, not chords. But yes!

Good ear. I hadn't noticed! :legend:

Archived