💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga - Super Saturday Night

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

Welcome to the official thread of Lady Gaga's performance "Super Saturday Night" at 11PM EST in Miami!:unicorn:

Discuss what do you expect from the show, what do you think it will include (probably enigma tho), and all you want regarding the performance🔥

And yes, the show WILL happen, if ya'll was wondering because of the floods and heavy weather earlier today:firega:

The show will be live-streamed on Twitter by @AT&T, heres a link to the future live-stream: 

‏"AT&T TV #SuperSaturdayNight" https://twitter.com/i/events/1208143012129206273

p.s: The live-stream of the show will get a replay at about 3PM EST, in the same account!

Enjoy!:woohoo:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanadelduck

This whole thing has given me so much anxiety.  I’m attending tonight.  I’ll let u know if any drama occurs. 

messybottom

Really hoping weather cooperates. Been seeing rain on the radar all day :(

myusername

it's gonna be awesome :excited: 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

I am here faking that I don't care if she doesn't perform or talk about new music but I'm dying inside :vegas: 8 hours of anxiety to go, sistren :pawsup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LaMaisonGaga

She better perform & drop Stupid L*ve tonight that's all I care about I'm not standing up at 5am in the morning to see her dancers lick her middle fingers for nothing

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lamaisongaga.com

DitaDolla

Btw I just wanna tell you how much i'm happy, I know this enigma which many of you don't like,

But it's a great show! And the fact that we will be able to get the show in an HQ recording is amazing!:pawsup:

Lady Rah Rah

I'm so staying up for this even if it's "just Enigma". I love the show, and livestreams get me so excited as everyone reacts and discusses things as they happen. Brings back so many memories of artRAVE, Swinefest and the first Enigma show :enigma:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

OpenHeartedMonster

I haven't used Twitter much, I made my account just a while ago so my question is that can those livestreams be saved for later watch by the user who is doing the livestream? So can I watch the same live afterwards? :) 

Archived