💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga - Super Saturday Night

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Kubi said:

Everyone shitting on her Bad Romance performance last night but I knew Gaga still had it when the song started and she belted out the melisma with zero issues. It's one of the most important parts of the song to give that impact, and she did it effortlessly. 

She also nailed the **** out of the Octave jump into the last hook.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

What's wrong with it? All these things that you people find cringeworthy nowadays are the things that made Gaga who she was at the start of her career. People thought she was weird, OTT, cringey etc and now you criticize her for exactly the same things?

I absolutely LOVE it when Gaga does these things. It's the Gaga I've always known and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I haven't read most of the negative comments because they're from the same people who need to get out more and get over a wig and some make up. I enjoyed the show, Gaga was on FIRE last night, she was so into it. What a star.

I said it earlier, of she put out Thriller (like it had never been made ) RN people would still be critical. It's kinda what this place has become.

BornSimon
1 minute ago, ZwRaven said:

I said it earlier, of she put out Thriller (like it had never been made ) RN people would still be critical. It's kinda what this place has become.

Yes, it's like some people can't move on. Like when you're still obsessed with your ex. Move on, people, it's not healthy to always be so negative. Go find something that makes you happy. :heart:

The reasons why they are so critical are laughable, too. A wig? The make up? Seriously? Such important matters. :sweat: The fact that she hasn't released Stupid Love when she never even acknowledged the song?

Rudz Xinc

I just watched it, and this is my opinion.

The show wasn't that great, the budget seems like on the same level as The Fame Ball. :interestinga:

There is literary no props except that piano.

The lighting was very bad. Her acting was cringey. :messga:

The Act 1 costume was fabulous. :tony:

The entrance was okay, probably too long on that cable, It will be better if it's like the Superbowl.

The flipping her part speech kinda embarrassingly bad. :oops:

Act 2 costume was pretty bad and look cheap, the wig was fine, but the make up was atrocious.

Aura part was a mess, she sounded like she was high, I burst out laughing when she sang. It was pretty funny. :ladyhaha:

I really loved Million Reasons part, she sounded great. :tony:

The rest of the costumes were bad.

Shallow sounded great as usual. :tony:

At the end the story like confused me. :ladyhaha:

I'm a little disappointed by the quality of the production that keep declining lately. :interestinga:

Hoping one day, she will be back on the TFMB and TBTWB level of greatness.

Look at those clowns

Suspiria
2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Yeah but she repeats it during the show, not with complex rehearsals, that's what I was pointing towards.

I don't get what your point is though... that Gaga doesn't bother rehearsing her show? Regardless of whether she does or not it's not 'spontaneous' or 'authentic' if she's repeating the exact same script every night.

56 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I just watched it, and this is my opinion.

The show wasn't that great, the budget seems like on the same level as The Fame Ball. :interestinga:

There is literary no props except that piano.

The lighting was very bad. Her acting was cringey. :messga:

The Act 1 costume was fabulous. :tony:

The entrance was okay, probably too long on that cable, It will be better if it's like the Superbowl.

The flipping her part speech kinda embarrassingly bad. :oops:

Act 2 costume was pretty bad and look cheap, the wig was fine, but the make up was atrocious.

Aura part was a mess, she sounded like she was high, I burst out laughing when she sang. It was pretty funny. :ladyhaha:

I really loved Million Reasons part, she sounded great. :tony:

The rest of the costumes were bad.

Shallow sounded great as usual. :tony:

At the end the story like confused me. :ladyhaha:

I'm a little disappointed by the quality of the production that keep declining lately. :interestinga:

crying GIF by Call of Duty World League

Mister G

I watched the performance. I enjoyed it. I liked it better in person in Vegas because we get the industrial zone act which has Scheisse and Judas. Sad she didn’t include it this time BUT she did sound amazing and her vocals for Shallow were very nice. 

4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

She couldn't afford a touring stage during The Fame era and most if not all of her costumes were handmade by her Haus for the Fame Ball. Plus the money it took to produce and execute the Enigma segments? Just for starters. She has an enormous budget for this show! :coffee:

And she is worlds beyond her Monster Ball/Born This Way Ball days. How do people not get this? If you're seeing this, you rock Gaga.

I don't know what's up with all the hate lately from the "fans".

TheFriend

Does anyone know the name of the male dancer with long hair? :huntyga:

It's my first time seeing him.

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

Does anyone know the name of the male dancer with long hair? :huntyga:

It's my first time seeing him.

I didn’t recognize him either. Don’t know who he is.

I noticed a lot of the regulars weren’t there - Montana, Sloan, Tamina etc.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Rudz Xinc
4 hours ago, elibats said:

She couldn't afford a touring stage during The Fame era and most if not all of her costumes were handmade by her Haus for the Fame Ball. Plus the money it took to produce and execute the Enigma segments? Just for starters. She has an enormous budget for this show! :coffee:

And she is worlds beyond her Monster Ball/Born This Way Ball days. How do people not get this? If you're seeing this, you rock Gaga.

I don't know what's up with all the hate lately from the "fans".

LMAO. So we have to like everything now?

It's call an opinion.

Because it looks down graded back to The Fame Level of production. Even The Fame Ball have some props which pretty cool. Especially the opening. If you know what I was talking about.

Like you said, she had enormous budget for this show. But why does it look low budget?

In Enigma case. The Sheisse part is the highlight and she cut it out, that's unfortunate.

Some of you get annoyed with people dislike enigma. The fans that praises everything annoys me as well. Just because we're fans. Doesn't mean we have to like everything she does. When it's not up to the standard we know she can create, of course we are disappointed. 

Look at those clowns

FameHookah
12 hours ago, D0P3 said:

2:22

highlight of the performance of an stablished act. lol. imagine going to vegas to watch something like that.

;-; this is so painful to watch, its loke everyone here forgot about her old performances?

I get we are thirsty for popGa but girl.. this aint it.

WTF is MDNA

Archived