💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Interview with Mark Ronson

Gaby15

Featured Posts

How Mark Ronson deals with Lady Gaga and Camila Cabello's fan armies

How do you deal with the fervent and insatiable fans of some of the bigger stars you work with? It seems like every day I see on Twitter another clue about you working with Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga — is it hard to navigate that intense attention that those fanbases give you?

It’s crazy, because it wasn’t even until social media that I realized… maybe in the late 2000s, when I was working with Amy [Winehouse] and Lily [Allen], because those things weren’t as big. I’ve been so fortunate because I really have inherited these fanbases by working with Miley Cyrus and Camila Cabello and Gaga, these people who have these amazing, monstrous fanbases that are so loyal. The person they love says something nice about you, and they can tell that you’re making good music with their No. 1, and then you do get these people who now root for you.

What’s funny, though, is when I put out the song with Lykke Li before the Camila Cabello song [from "Late Night Feelings"], Camila’s fans were like, "Oh, he must just want his album to flop!" They like you working with her, but if you’re not putting out your song with their No. 1 first, then it’s not good enough. It was probably a teenager in her room, but it definitely hurt. Like, they wrote, "FLAWWWWWWP!" That stung. But, no, my friend BloodPop, who has been working on the new Lady Gaga record as well, we tease each other because you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenment or something and every third comment is still, "Tell Gaga to come to Brazil." It doesn’t matter. The Monsters and the Smilers, I feel so grateful and lucky to have inherited them.

The whole interview:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-01-31-how-mark-ronson-deals-with-lady-gaga-and-camila-cabellos-fan-armies-23914493.html

Phaye Monster

something spiritual and enlightening and then “Tell Gaga to come to Brazil” he’s not even wrong:toofunny:

but at least he’s still grateful for us even though some monsters are annoying as hell and just downright rude sometimes. He seems sweet. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

funkyhaus
4 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

But, no, my friend BloodPop, who has been working on the new Lady Gaga record as well, we tease each other because you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenment or something and every third comment is still, "Tell Gaga to come to Brazil.”

Bradley

But, no, my friend BloodPop, who has been working on the new Lady Gaga record as well, we tease each other because you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenment or something and every third comment is still, "Tell Gaga to come to Brazil.

:air:

Neight Shayde
9 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

But, no, my friend BloodPop, who has been working on the new Lady Gaga record as well, we tease each other because you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenmen

as well? :wtfga:

26 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

we tease each other because you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenment or something and every third comment is still, "Tell Gaga to come to Brazil."

Horrible

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

you could be posting the most earnest thing about your spiritual enlightenment or something and every third comment is still, "Tell Gaga to come to Brazil."

sipping kermit the frog GIF

HausOfMark

But Mark, remember, dont mess with us. Make a wrong turn with Gaga. Your career is over. But thanks for the hits. 

Spoiler

Just Kidding :laughga:

-Mark

Archived