💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Miami (1/31)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So are we just not gonna talk about how Carino made a post today that could have lowkey made it look like they were together in Miami...

Sort of in love with this dropping right after. 
Not that I think it was timed that way, just more like serendipitous. 

Members hate me for it here, but I ain’t gonna stop saying the truth - he’s bad news bears and his new hobby is messing with LG. 

It's so f*cking weird. Someone mentioned it on twitter the other day when I was looking for info about Babylon, so I got curious and...yikes. He has posts about how he could never "fake" a relationship and how love never truly ends, among other strange sh*t. Combine it with the weird tabloid story about them talking, and I'm half way wondering if he's harassing Gaga.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, LilyLark said:

It's so f*cking weird. Someone mentioned it on twitter the other day when I was looking for info about Babylon, so I got curious and...yikes. He has posts about how he could never "fake" a relationship and how love never truly ends, among other strange sh*t. Combine it with the weird tabloid story about them talking, and I'm half way wondering if he's harassing Gaga.

I’m sure he is. His IG is super weird lately and his obsession with her never seemed to die down.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I ain’t even wondering anymore honestly. 
Not to be dramatic - but I’m worried about it all honestly. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I ain’t even wondering anymore honestly. 
Not to be dramatic - but I’m worried about it all honestly. 

It's been a year....so strange. I'm usually the first one to say "probably has nothing to do with Gaga" but a lot of those IG posts absolutely do seem like they have something to do with her. It's weird, sad sack "nice guy" BS with a streak of passive-aggressiveness...

At least she has good people around her....I wonder if CAA knows, or even cares, about this creepy sh*t. I suspect if he does something overt though, they'll dump his as*, even if he is friends with Johnny Depp (ick).

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's been a year....so strange. I'm usually the first one to say "probably has nothing to do with Gaga" but a lot of those IG posts absolutely do seem like they have something to do with her. It's weird, sad sack "nice guy" BS with a streak of passive-aggressiveness...

At least she has good people around her....I wonder if CAA knows, or even cares, about this BS. I suspect if he does something overt though, they'll dump his as*.

Let’s hope. But running his goddamn mouth around town about how Gaga dumped him for Bradley got him a promotion. 
All we can do is hope it all turns out okay and she keeps the upper hand. 

ydnmnme

Yaaass she looks good!! :heart: Getting good vibes from her man too!! For the first time omg 

And one thing...They were absolutely ok with people watching, they probably were there just for 30 minutes or even less and then went to enjoy each other in private place. Basically this: 

2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Celebs deserve privacy 100%. 
But to quote LG “I have to laugh” at the LMs in this thread upset.

She did this on purpose. She’s Lady F*cking Gaga - who can go unseen for weeks and do what she wants with no one bothering her if she doesn’t want them to. All celebs can. This was meant for us to see that she’s got a new man. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Bigmac1162
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I think it's interesting that with Dan there was a full on People magazine PR blitz and obviously staged photos. This seems...somewhat natural? Like she clearly wants people to know she has a new man as she can go months without being seen, but I can almost buy this is more "she knows she is going to get papped, and isn't trying to avoid them by using private areas/leaving through a backdoor/etc" versus "she called the paps for an actual set up." Obviously, she could have easily called the paps, too, but the lack of information is interesting....it's what makes me (tin foil hat, obvs.) think this is more serious/real, while Dan was a quasi-PR stunt.

With Dan even with the People blurb no one bought he was her boyfriend. With this mystery man maybe LG using a different tactic 

ydnmnme

Just noticed his eyes were open during the kiss :sharon: I hate this

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Diamond heart99

Zero bad vibes about this dude, just to be clear. 

But...I feel like any of us would look waayyyyyy more into LG :usrs:

Her hair wasn’t this pink in that studio pic the other week, maybe it really will be the look for the first part of the LG6 era.

5 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

This is the most awkward pic I've ever seen

This was her intention. This is definitely because of SSN and SL.

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Why does she always want make herself look so unattractive :( 

She has to live her life. She can’t put up with that s*** anymore. It’s ok to dress up when she knows she’s going to be photographed for sure but she was just relaxing here :triggered: 

Archived