💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bloody Mary at BTWB/JWT appreciation

Lazzarus

Which Bloody Mary performance is your favorite?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bloody Mary performance is your favorite?

• Bloody Mary at Born This Way Ball
    • Bloody Mary at Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

In anticipation of Gaga's Super Saturday performance, let's revisit one of my favorite live performances of her - Bloody Mary.  :kiss:

7241a92ffb11ac13ad9161d569d8a040.jpg

Both the original at the Born This Way Ball and the refreshed one at the Joanne World Tour are so stunning both visually and sonically. 

sYnRhycvle1Bph3SjvW_T0eWUTx-YemcEghMZRp8

I just wanna express my appreciation towards this song, the haunting melody and lyrics, and of course amazing performances Gaga gave us. But while we at it, let's see which one is your favorite, original white spectacle or reimagined red ritual? :enigma:

voidfigure

I voted JWT one mainly because I saw it live :huntyga: and because her vocals were 100 times better compared to the Born This Way Ball. The original concept is pretty cool (the ghost-walking tall figures) but I've always imagined Bloody Mary to be performed with red lights/outfits and fire involved.

nerdfacekillah

i adore the song and like both performances, so i can’t decide:worship2:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

I went with BTWB but it was really hard to choose. When the "GAGA" chanting comes in WHEW. :bradley: That bass line makes me wet every time. 

Alfonso

It's one of my favorites songs, so I really like both versions (even tho I couldn't go to the JWT :bradley:)

I just wish she keeps performing it so I can hear it live again  :pray:

Archived