💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Confirmed: Redone is not on LG6

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

Beethoven
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Redone was the main producer only for the fame and the fame monster and he only produced 3 songs for the BTW album (judas..hair..sheiße) and since then he was never been involved in the production of any of her other albums... 

So what you're talking about ? 

You forgot he worked in ARTPOP and Joanne as well That's more than enough tbh :rip: 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
4 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

You forgot he worked in ARTPOP and Joanne as well That's more than enough tbh :rip: 

I'm talking about production not songwriting ..

-For gypsy he was only credited as a songwriter not a producer (madion is the one who produced the song )

- for angel down he only produced the work tape version .. And he credited as only a writer in the the other version. 

monketsharona

I don't understand the meltdowns here tbh, most of Gaga's lead producers from her past records are not back for LG6 (DJWS, Ronson, Garibay and now RedOne). 

She clearly decided to give that project to BloodPop (which role was only to make Joanne much more 'pop') and to new people. 

BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

I mean, what is RedOne most recent hits? His days has passed for whatever reason

Stop talking nonsense plz 

USA is not the  entire world and redone is making huge hits in north africa and the middle east. 

He produced Gaga's best work, and it's okay if she wants to work with someone else, but somehow she keeps downgrading herself with the people she chooses.

Runway
8 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

huge hits in north africa and the middle east. 

You forgot Azerbaijan too

Would Gaga's career be where it is if she had released Joanne as her first album and not the Fame? I don't think so

Well, I'm not upset about that. I think if he worked with Gaga at this point it would turn out to be something generic and not groundbreaking as you all think it would be. He was perfect during TF, TFM and BTW but I don't think he could produce another groundbreaking pop song at this moment. At least not for Gaga's standards. The songs he produced on Born This Way kind of proves that. As much as I love Judas, it was basically an attempt to create a Bad Romance 2.0, and Scheibe reused a lot of elements he originally produced for another artist.
By the way, after all, it's not only the producers that matter: Gaga matters too. She's not just a songwriter but also a producer, and she leads the direction of all of her songs. So a lot of it it's also up to her.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:19 AM, BlackFluid said:

Every song on Born This Way & ARTPOP are better produced than anything he ever touched.

Apart from Scheiße is one of Gaga's best/the best on Born This Way. 

GagaUnderYou
On 1/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, Jesse said:

He produced Gaga's best work, and it's okay if she wants to work with someone else, but somehow she keeps downgrading herself with the people she chooses.

This. Imagine dumping RedOne to work with Bloodpop LOL

Archived