Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley and Liam Finalize Divorce

COOOK

Featured Posts

"Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are almost officially single. Cyrus and Hemsworth's divorce has been finalized.

People reported that neither party sought spousal support and there were no "community property assets or liabilities" that were shared or created during their marriage.

The judge postdated their single status to February 22, TMZ reported. Cyrus will be keeping all of the pets they shared together during their time together.

The singer and actor allegedly reached a settlement agreement last month, it was also reported that the couple signed a prenuptial agreement prior to their marriage, making this divorce a much easier legal process.

The pair met in 2009 on the set of the Nicholas Sparks film The Last Song where they starred opposite one another in a romantic story. After years of an on and off-again relationship, they then married in December of 2018 and filed for divorce months later in August of 2019 citing "irreconcilable differences."

The former couple has already moved on, with Cyrus dating Cody Simpson and Hemsworth dating Gabriella Brooks."

https://popcrush.com/miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-finalize-divorce/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Miley and Cody

Spoiler

20354240-7628407-image-a-43_157239707447

Gabriella meeting Liam's parents

Spoiler

liam-hemsworth-girlfriend.jpg

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

Hide contents

jfk, I loved them as a couple 

Fixed. :ally: And me too. I hope they're happy, at least :messga:

That’s sad, it’s like they are soulmates but not meant to be together in a relationship, if that makes sense

TSUNAMI
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Gabriella meeting Liam's parents

Reveal hidden contents

Who is this hoe?????

Gabriella you bettah work it like I would do it. 

Imagine being salami between 2 buns Chris and Liam. OMG

The shoulder to cry on becomes the bum to hump on easily lol

Someone sthap me 

2 minutes ago, Red said:

That’s sad, it’s like they are soulmates but not meant to be together in a relationship, if that makes sense

This hits home. Maybe that's why this and watching them so genuinely happy with their new relationships sadden me too.

21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are almost officially single

21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Cyrus and Hemsworth's divorce has been finalized. 

23 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The former couple has already moved on, with Cyrus dating Cody Simpson and Hemsworth dating Gabriella Brooks."

Omg I am so confused ... are they almost single? Single? Divorced? Or have they moved on?? :saladga:

Which one of you Gheys wrote this mess?? :oprah:

Hottie Detector

• 2 weeks later...
Miracle
56 minutes ago, Bella901 said:

They were such a beautiful couple. I thought that they would have a really strong and friendly family. But who would have thought that everything would end like this. I was shocked after seeing photos of Miley with her girlfriend blogger. It seems to me that if Miley and Liam used the services of some kind of service like https://onlinedivorcer.com, then they would have divorced quickly and without comment.

Stop

Archived