rumor

Video & photos of Enigma props in Miami

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flu Symptom

Seems like it'll be enigma...Hopefully they'll serve corona v̶ ̶i̶ ̶r̶ ̶u̶ ̶s̶ beer                           

9 minutes ago, Levine said:

People really expecting a different show from enigma? :toofunny: why would she?

The only reason I was hoping it'd be different is cuz I was thinking that it's too early to live-stream her vegas show, considering she's barely halfway through... 

Defmix100

why would anyone think it's anything but Enigma? And Enigma is Gaga singing Gaga songs so what's the issue?

Some of the comments in this thread are so unnecessarily nasty. If you hate enigma that much you don't have to watch it.. nobody is forcing it on you 

those are not props they're just stage lighting which can be reused or reprogrammed for different shows smh

Hmmm I wanted a new show (I love Enigma but g0rl let’s break the routine) but since I’m not expecting new music, I’m okay with that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Levine said:

People really expecting a different show from enigma? :toofunny: why would she?

She had more reasons to not perform Enigma than to perform Enigma :poot:

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Red said:

She had more reasons to not perform Enigma than to perform Enigma :poot:

It’s the circumstances. She’s at the top level of hype and attention, she could do something really big. With all the promo, I’m sure there will be a lot of people watching the stream. The stage is enough. In the past, she always did something special for all events (Children In Need, SwineFest, iHeart, GMA)... no matter how big or small or individual the stage was. but I guess doing the same show all over again is much easier

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

It’s the circumstances. She’s at the top level of hype and attention, she could do something really big. With all the promo, I’m sure there will be a lot of people watching the stream. The stage is enough. In the past, she always did something special for all events (Children In Need, SwineFest, iHeart, GMA)... no matter how big or small or individual the stage was. but I guess doing the same show all over again is much easier

I don’t think transporting the props (specially the robot) across the country  is that easy and cheap, also, she’s gonna livestream her very expensive show in HQ for free :poot: The only advantage is that she won’t have to come up with anything new :neyde:

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I don’t think transporting the props (specially the robot) across the country  is that easy and cheap, also, she’s gonna livestream her very expensive show in HQ for free :poot: The only advantage is that she won’t have to come up with anything new :neyde:

It’s totally understandable if she’s focused on working. Still, I think it’s a good idea to promote new stuff

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Joshie S

it wouldn't be GGD if these "fans" aren't already insulting Gaga before the show is even performed:ohwell:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived