đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Drag queens in music video?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So idk about you but the promo for the Super Saturday gig has featured a few drag queens, Shangela in particular. Now, it got me thinking... are drag queens involved in a music video with Gaga?     Now we know drag queens were involved in the Applause lyric video, so maybe they are in the actual music video?

Would you guys be here for this? I wouldn't mind at all, just as long as the music video is SICKENING and has a theme to it :vegas:

End Racism Now

Regina George

No honestly... Sorry but I can't imagine it not being cringy 

tenor.gif

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No honestly... Sorry but I can't imagine it not being cringy 

tenor.gif

Oh well

tenor.gif

End Racism Now

please no, she did it before it was cool and should leave it at that tbh

who will love me when the night is over

xoxo Craig
Just now, Spock said:

please no, she did it before it was cool and should leave it at that tbh

Literally only two other artists have had drag queens in their videos... Iggy and Taylor. Its not like everyone has drag queens :poot:

End Racism Now

Cookie Tookie

That’ll be the cringiest thing ever. Let’s leave that nonsense in 2019 and get to creating some legendary art like Gaga used to.

7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Literally only two other artists have had drag queens in their videos... Iggy and Taylor. Its not like everyone has drag queens :poot:

And Little Mix, Madonna, Katy at SNL, Major Lazer etc. Also they’re kind of everywhere now, and the RuPaul brand is so diluted it’s become really stale imo 

who will love me when the night is over

Jose P

As cool as it would be, using drag queens as props for your vids is really overdone and tiring at this point. 

Cyndi Lauper was featuring drag queens in her music videos decades ago, but there are still ways to do it that are fresh. Gaga did it in You and I, as a drag king.

The idea that drag is inherently artistically inferior or cringey compared to whatever Gaga has done, is obviously ridiculous. I'd love to see her feature artists who play with gender in her videos.

Spoiler

17-09-06-Miley-Cyrus-Drag-Queen-1.jpg

18 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Madonna tried but I think she scrapped that MV / didn't include them? :huh:

underneath the pine

Archived