Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: Major music announcement incoming

nenhures

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

We’ve been teased and let down so many times that we aren’t believing an article by HDD :selena: it’s true ya’ll! She comin!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
13 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Is HDD good when it comes to rumours and insight?! I’m freaking out. 

They’ve teases Rihanna and Adele before and then nothing happened but they are in the music industry so they’re like 95% accurate 

messybottom
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What is he even trying to say? :awkney: White privilege? What? 

he comments under anything Gaga related. Idk why he’s so pressed about her :bradley:

IllusionLover

Alright this is it people, let's move go, go, go.mp4

I can't find a link to that video. HDD is a reliable source, so something might be coming.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Chickens in Malibu

HDD is a reliable source of news in the music industry. That's why I put this under news

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319746&title=START-THE-GAGA-COUNTDOWN

Word is that Interscope’s Lady Gaga is on the verge of making major announcements regarding new music and tour plans, as the reigning Queen of Multi-Format Pop prepares to relaunch. Fresh from adding two Grammys to her crowded mantel (for a career tally of 11), Gaga will perform ahead of the Super Bowl on AT&T TV Super Saturday Night, which will be live-streamed on Twitter.

ASIB (due to which she earned her latest Grammy hardware), has now racked up 7.5m worldwide, and made a movie star out of Gaga, who’d previously earned a Golden Globe for a TV performance as a vampire and won over countless new fans by flawlessly singing standards with Tony Bennett. What’s next for this endlessly fascinating, protean star? We can’t wait to find out.

7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Why would you post this here tho to encourage bickering and insults being thrown around :selena:

I didn't encourage anyone to insult him or whatever omg :saladga:

I just said that people should feel free to tell him the truth because what he said was stupid

Regina George
Just now, messybottom said:

he comments under anything Gaga related. Idk why he’s so obsessed with her :bradley:

fixed it for you! :vegas:

hausofdave
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

They’ve teases Rihanna and Adele before and then nothing happened but they are in the music industry so they’re like 95% accurate 

they probably were right at some point but both probably scrapped their original records, probably due to both of their recent breakups

funkmedowntown

They said the same thing in February, 2019. 

Don’t read too much into it. 

Little Mons✟er

Archived