💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love + MV out on Feb 7th!

Hurem

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Deagan said:

You're the one complaining about opinions that fans have regarding a leaked supposed messy Gaga single, while Gaga is "thinking about Kobe" and tells us to stop.

Ain't nobody needs to leave. 

In what world is „it will flop“ an opinion.

What get‘s on my nerves is that this fanbase is NEVER happy. Everyone begged her to go back to her roots. She does it and suddendly everyone is acting they are some intelectualls.

I am not complaining about people who don‘t like it. But if people then claim about how the song will do and what she should do or shouldn‘t, there is my problem. 

And it‘s so ironic you tell me this while I am trying to tell people to stop for this exact same reason, because Gaga teached us something else...

ALSO AGAIN: There is a difference between opinions and complaining

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are y’all complaining?

ofc you don’t have to like it, but don’t be as overdramatic as you can be:rip:

you literally begged for a new album a month ago and now you’re saying she can keep it because it isn’t good:wacko:

And the song isn’t even confirmed to be the final version.

Reality
22 minutes ago, Goodtimes12128 said:

Lyrically the song is too vapid for a Gaga lead single IMO...but sure.

Just Dance was vapid, and it's literally one of her biggest hits.

I get that we pride Gaga in complex lyrical content, but not every song needs to have lyrics that are on the level of Aristotle, Socrates, or William Shakespeare. It's just a fun, catchy song. Enjoy it; I'm sure we'll get more meaningful songs on the album. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

LGMonster95

Do people here even know the purpose of singles at all? Nowadays singles needs to be easy to listen to and not very complicated to work which Stupid Love is exactly that type and no just because it leaked that wont effect the chart performance of it, it only needs some proper promotion. People already knew Shallow for months before it was released and that didn't stop it from being a huge hit

Reality

Y'all, Stupid Love is not as basic or "stupid" as you think it is.

Like, I get that it's not her best lyrical content, and maybe I'm the delusional one here, but I don't think its lyrics are as bad or basic as some of y'all make it out to be. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Erich Johnson
3 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

It is compared to Just Dance, Poker Face, etc... even tho they were pop and fun there was nothing that sounded like that on the radio at that time. Now Gaga is taking a step back, using a sound she already used which honestly doesn't bring much on the table.

1 minute ago, Deagan said:

Everyone here is very happy she won two grammies last night for ASIB, we all support her accomplishments.

We don't have to eat up everything ever released by Gaga. For example, I hated "Dope".

BUT, did you really just compare SL to the Fame songs? How dare you.
SL sounds more like "Stache"'s Zedd-produced brother if anything, and the lyrics are just shallower than anything Gaga has ever created. Funny thing is she didn't even put SL out! How can you say you're supporting her if you're defending her over a leak?!

1 minute ago, Tayko said:

I think she's the best artist in this industry and probably already a Legend I love her but it's not a reason for me to like everything she does.. 

Don't compare masterpiece like Alejandro and Poker Face to stupid love please :awkney:

you guys translated my thoughts

thnx.png

malazam
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Aristotle, Socrates, William Shakespeare. 

Yup, that's Bloody Mary

another shot before we kiss the other side

3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

In what world is „it will flop“ an opinion.

What get‘s on my nerves is that this fanbase is NEVER happy. Everyone begged her to go back to her roots. She does it and suddendly everyone is acting they are some intelectualls.

I am not complaining about people who don‘t like it. But if people then claim about how the song will do and what she should do or shouldn‘t, there is my problem. 

And it‘s so ironic you tell me this while I am trying to tell people to stop for this exact same reason, because Gaga teached us something else...

ALSO AGAIN: There is a difference between opinions and complaining

"It will flop" is basically a prediction based on the perception that it people don't think it's good enough.

Back to her roots? In what world is SL her roots?

2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Why are y’all complaining?

ofc you don’t have to like it, but don’t be as overdramatic as you can be:rip:

you literally begged for a new album a month ago and now you’re saying she can keep it because it isn’t good:wacko:

And the song isn’t even confirmed to be the final version.

We still want a new album. But some of us think starting LG6 with SL would be a very big mistake.

illySpencer
Just now, M Monstre said:

Just Dance was vapid, and it's literally one of her biggest hits.

I get that we pride Gaga in complex lyrical content, but not every song needs to have lyrics that are on the level of Aristotle, Socrates, William Shakespeare. It's just a fun, catchy song. Enjoy it; I'm sure we'll get more meaningful songs on the album. 

Plus Just Dance was her First Lead single, from a first album while she was new in this industry, not after 11 years in it. GaGa did far better work when she was younger than now. 

And I want to remind you that she had time to wrote a proper song, she had almost 4 years to write. She took her time, and she comes back with a dump song ? Please, this is insulting. I don't want to imagine her whole album if they choose this song to be the lead...  

SwissMonster
Just now, Deagan said:

We still want a new album. But some of us think starting LG6 with SL would be a very big mistake.

Why do y‘all care so much about charts tho?

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

No it would be a very big mistake for her image as a musician. 

Besides, it would just be fun to see Gaga on top of the chart again sometime with her being played in clubs or out. It was great to hear Shallow and ARUTW out in malls restaurants, etc.

26 minutes ago, Sechito said:

gaga: *goes to jazz and country*
lms: go back to pop!
gaga: *goes back to pop*
lms: this sucks, shes trying to hard shes gonna flop, it made me go ew

you see why shes never happy anymore

LMs: Gaga please release pop

Gaga: Stupid Love

LMs: no not this pop

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nenhures

I hope Gaga scraps the lead single and releases Million Reasons (I Don't Know Where I'm Goin') - Polka Version so we can all be happy and die peacefully

Erich Johnson
Just now, SwissMonster said:

it's not about charts, its's art

see judas , my fave gaga track and the first flop

:interestinga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived