Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Interscum investing sh*tloads in an industry plant is going to end up costing them millions :ladyhaha:

She’s a danger to the industry that created her, Frankensteined teas :ohwell:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Gaga’s fans are her biggest threat. I think even she’s realized it and has grown a bit distant, with good cause. 

Goodtimes12128

Maybe if Billie learns to sing, act, dance, and wear high fashion I'll consider her a threat :staymad:

Thomas P
32 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Is Shawn Mendes rise a threat to Justin Bieber?

Yes 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You’re entitled to your opinion but she is still an artist whether you appreciate her art or not. 

So if you’re expecting a random fan to appreciate Billie’s art, why doesn’t Billie appreciate Gaga’s art?

Teal Ambition

Little Managers are at it again, can y'all come with up something else

EPQij3AXsAAH0q1?format=jpg&name=small

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

18 minutes ago, malazam said:

I used to think that way and now, I think differently.

No new singer is really stable, not as the main pop girls from the 2000s or early 2010s.

What I mean is: "time" goes faster now in the industry at least, music day by day is more accessible for everyone, there are hundred of independent labels, watch Billie: she made her record with his brother at home, and success is a actually having luck and smashing.

We've new artists everyday, getting hits in the streaming era, and there isn't enough time for someone to actually become a big Superstar ala Beyoncé, Gaga, Taylor or Adele. Everything lasts less than before and success too, you can't literally lose your platform in weeks, our girls simply won't.

I agree, I was just talking on a longer timeline I think. I don’t mean Gaga is going anywhere, but it’s unlikely she’ll be topping the Hot 100 in 20 years.

Eventually new superstars will emerge, they’ll just have to. 

16 minutes ago, MJHW said:

I don't find anything interesting about her music, nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing which could be considered highly complex and thoughtful, coherent and cohesive art. I mean she's not that genius like many others are... fortune is just playing by her side. I work in art industry, and because of I know lot of about art and artists, she just seem an interesting girl, with potential but nothing more. Come on compare her to all the amazing stars who lived in the past decades, she would be ridiculous 

You sound ridiculous. “I know a lot about art and artists so because I don’t like this girl she isn’t an artist”

is making music that resonates with this many people not art? When The Party’s Over is a gorgeous work of art and one of my favorite songs from last year. Bad Guy is fun and dancey. Maybe you need to take a step back, look at yourself and why you’re so unhappy and ask why you need to tear someone else down to feel good about yourself and who you decided to be a fan of 10 years ago

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I agree, I was just talking on a longer timeline I think. I don’t mean Gaga is going anywhere, but it’s unlikely she’ll be topping the Hot 100 in 20 years.

Eventually new superstars will emerge, they’ll just have to. 

I actually think we’re living in a post-Fame world where superstars come and go much more rapidly than ever before. More and more fads, while at the same time technology allows us to appreciate artists of the pre-internet era like Queen, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Laurie Anderson, Miles Davis, Roxy Music and A-ha. We literally don’t need any new superstars when there are thousands of existing ones waiting to be discovered.

Conjecture: Maybe that’s why the last few years of music have been dreadful? :excuseu: :oprah:

ItWasntLaauv
53 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Billie is a fad tho

Let’s not bring others down, even if that was true though, she’s clearly not, she swept last night. :legend:

10 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

So if you’re expecting a random fan to appreciate Billie’s art, why doesn’t Billie appreciate Gaga’s art?

Dude did you even read this back? Are you just now breaking age 13? “Omg she doesn’t appreciTe Gaga’s art lets eviscerate her” because why, she said yikes to a meat dress? Dude pick up a pair of running shoes or learn to code or something if fresh air isn’t your thing because all this stanning is clearly not good for your mental health

• Admin locked this topic

Archived