Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

LMAO :stalkga:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

So weird coming back to this thread lmao. The fact that OP was in a hot sweat over Billie, as if Gaga isn’t an industry legend in her own right and hasn’t been carving her own road since 2008. 

ice bear

omg this thread was from before the apocalypse :bradley:

ice heard one side from above

LoLaA
On 1/27/2020 at 6:38 PM, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish the biggest popstar in the world winning 5 Grammys (4 in the major categories), and a future Oscar with the Bond song, Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie markets her self with the 'weird' popstar brand and relates the generation Z more than Gaga. 

If Billie wins an Oscar with that boring Bond song then I don't take the Academy serious anymore.. 

Spoiler

Not that the Oscar's are that interesting to me, I just loved that Gaga won an Oscar because she deserved one.

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Guest Adarsh
9 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

If Billie wins an Oscar with that boring Bond song then I don't take the Academy serious anymore.. 

Hide contents

Not that the Oscar's are that interesting to me, I just loved that Gaga won an Oscar because she deserved one.

That song is more forgotten than Daisies. It’s not winning ****.

RenegAde

Its  so satisfying  seeing post like this  get so many lmaos  :billie:

lance13

I'm so happy that Gaga doesn't care about women competing against eachother in the industry. She focuses on her art and that's all that matters. It's the fans who try to stir up drama by making comparisons and stirring the pot.

Economy
On 1/27/2020 at 12:38 PM, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish the biggest popstar in the world winning 5 Grammys (4 in the major categories), and a future Oscar with the Bond song, Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie markets her self with the 'weird' popstar brand and relates the generation Z more than Gaga. 

I don't think so. 

First of all she may be weird but it's a different kind of weird. They are also a different generation so their fan bases although they may overlap I don't see Billie stealing too many fans as their new fav

Lastly Interscope is a large label. Putting promo resources into 1 artist doesn't mean they can't promote other artists too. It's not some small business that can only focus on 1 artist at a time

• Admin locked this topic

Archived