đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

On 1/27/2020 at 5:27 PM, MorganMak said:

I'm sorry but there's no such thing as being the "world's biggest popstar" without having a single danceable hit that gets people in the clubs all over the world moving. Billie is alternative and what she does has nothing to do with what gaga does. 

I think you are right and there is a place for both. I don't need "bangers", but I just love Gaga's music. I also like Billie. You are right it's apples and oranges.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

Billie is no threat to Gaga. She has been highly successful so far (I love her music, too). But they have totally different musical styles and audiences. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

If you love to hear a young girl whisper a whole album throught, then Billie is your star. Sure, there's some emotion there but I'm not feeling it.

nswain1110

But Billie's not coming right now.  Her album's old news. She'll have a cute little Grammy's bump on streams and sales. Interscope's NOT going to sit on their laurels with one of Pop's most iconic and influential stars. Buckle up Bitches #GagaIsComing

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

AndrewGr
On 1/27/2020 at 5:53 PM, Arcanum said:

And that's how you get a hit thread laydays.

I really can't believe you posted this :air:

giskardsb
On 1/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, MorganMak said:

I'm sorry but there's no such thing as being the "world's biggest popstar" without having a single danceable hit that gets people in the clubs all over the world moving. Billie is alternative and what she does has nothing to do with what gaga does. 

Pretty sure pop is not limited to club dance music.

Bad Guy has a great groove anyway though.

TheSlash

That ongoing comparisons of Gaga and Billie are so tiring tired.gif . Mocking her and hating on her sounds like all the Gaga haters back in the TFM/BTW days. FYI: Back then y'all ( me included, my school time was a mess :green: ) defended her, so don't complain when we're doing the same for Billie now.

Music is a preference and I'm totally OK with you not liking her and/or her music, but that doesn't give you the permission or any form of right to constantly hate on her as if she was your little punching bag :excuseu: cry.jpg .

"Billie is not here to stay and everyone will be bored of her very soon" is smth you could've said after she released her EP. But now, she has an album in the bag, which hold 5 fvcking Grammys, she's an awarded Best New Artist and FINNEAS is Producer of the Year. She's also contributing the theme song for the upcoming Bond movie and they're already working on new music. Also, FINNEAS hinted on releasing his debut this year. So don't fvcking tell me she's irrelevant soon :grr: finger.gif

Ew, David!

DovakhiinSasha
On 1/27/2020 at 6:38 PM, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish the biggest popstar in the world winning 5 Grammys (4 in the major categories), and a future Oscar with the Bond song, Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie markets her self with the 'weird' popstar brand and relates the generation Z more than Gaga. 

Hahahaha guuurl, in a few years, oUr whisperer wont be remembered... and If she is... well jokes on me... but nah she wont last...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

9 hours ago, mmkay said:

If you love to hear a young girl whisper a whole album throught, then Billie is your star. Sure, there's some emotion there but I'm not feeling it.

,,,and no one said you had to.

4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

But Billie's not coming right now.  Her album's old news. She'll have a cute little Grammy's bump on streams and sales. Interscope's NOT going to sit on their laurels with one of Pop's most iconic and influential stars. Buckle up Bitches #GagaIsComing

I really really wanna believe that, but I'm gonna have to see it cause we have been teased for SO LONG, and well I just have to see it actually come out, then I'll believe.

DovakhiinSasha
20 minutes ago, Manic said:

we need to stop billie. we can do it together monsters!

Be kind tho...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

The thing I don't get is why people think she's doing something different or special. She's even less interesting than Lorde was.

NO. This is ridiculous. Artists are not supposed to be dangerous or seen as threats..... 'come on don't be pressed because someone is having it's moment..

hello hello baby.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived